Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Training Specialist: Physical Fitness Coordinator
Posting Job TitleTraining Specialist: Physical Fitness Coordinator
Centerra Group, LLC. is the world's leading international government solutions group, specializing in sectors where security, safety and mitigation of operational risk are considered strategic necessities. Centerra has evolved beyond security and fire support services, and continues to diversify and expand offerings primarily through organic growth and select targeted acquisitions. Centerra is now recognized as a major provider of integrated facilities support services for government and top commercial customers. Centerra's lines of business include Security, Nuclear Surety, Fire and Emergency Services, Base Operations Support (BOS), Facilities, Fleet, Construction and Training services.
Centerra is seeking a Full-Time Training Specialist: Physical Fitness Coordinator in New Orleans, LA. Centerra offers competitive pay and benefits. Background Investigation conducted.
EOE Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Centerra is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Plans and coordinates site instructor attendance at the Physical Fitness Program required training and certification courses
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- High School diploma.
- Must successfully complete the Basic Security Police Officer Training academy.
Potential Candidates must be able to pass pre-employment tests which include running a timed ½ Mile, a physical examination and a psychological examination.
- Should possess at least 3 years of training experience coordinating and developing fitness training programs.
- Must have (or can) obtain and maintain the following required certifications: Basic Instructor Training (BIT) and Personnel Trainer (PT) Certification.
- Must have (or can) obtain a DOE "L" security clearance.
- Employee will be required to visit all sites to monitor their fitness programs.
- Must be willing to work various shifts to accommodate needs of various sites.
- Background investigation, pre-employment drug screening will be conducted.
Applicants selected will be subject to a Government Security Investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information at a Secret level.
- High School Diploma
- Current state drivers' license
- Military Experience
- Law Enforcement Experience
- Some college in a law enforcement, security or physical fitness related discipline