ADT Security Services, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Commercial Sales Consltant - Alarm Security (Shreveport, LA)
at ADT Security Services, inc.
This sales professional is an expert in cultivating both new customer opportunities and strengthening existing commercial customer partnerships (B2B). Commercial Sales Consultants will specialize in growing customer verticals within commercial intrusion, fire, access control and surveillance products and services.
- This sales professional is an expert in cultivating both new customer opportunities and strengthening existing customer partnerships within commercial accounts.
- Responsible for achieving all budgeted commercial monthly sales production targets.
- Efficiently manage territory resources to maximize daily production and time in front of customers.
- Cultivate new leads through referrals, company provided leads, networking groups and cold- calling.
- Further develop existing relationships with local key accounts, existing customer base, etc.
- Skilled in system design, scope of work, theory of operation and solution integration.
- Collaborate with product and manufacturing representatives and operational counterparts.
- Expert in customer relationships, conflict resolution, negotiation, and customer service.
- Proficient in system design applications, bidding tools, customer management, Microsoft, etc
- Knowledge of and a proficiency in using Computer and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook), and Internet.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with consultative B2B sales. Security industry sales exp. is a must.
- Must have valid driver's license issued by the State in which they reside (in good standing), proper automobile registration and proof of insurance for personal automobile liability.
- Failure to maintain this insurance will result in corrective actions being taken, up to and including termination.
- Proven ability to generate leads independently.
- Ability to maintain a professional attitude even in very difficult situations.
Rewards and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation packages - Base Uncapped Commissions, Bonuses.
- Paid Training.
- Mileage and Cell Phone Reimbursement.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Supplementary Insurance Plans, 401k.
- Tuition Reimbursement, Corporate Discounts, Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Paid Holidays.
Are you passionate about selling products that truly make a difference for your customer's business? As an ADT Everyday Hero, that's just what you'll do. Every day you'll build lasting relationships with your customers, helping to protect what matters most to them.
As of April 2017, Protection 1 merged with ADT to become the leading company in the electronic security industry. As we progress through our integration, you will see collateral, building signs and apparel from both companies, but please know: we are on our way to becoming a completely unified ADT and while that happens, we are better together.