Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Material Handler/ Warehouse - Temp
at Aegion Corporation
- Job ID
Corrpro Companies, Inc. is looking for Warehouse Person.
Corrpro, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is among the world's largest corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. For more information, visit www.corrpro.com.
- Unload truck, review for accuracy and receive materials into JDE
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
- Assist with inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer daily
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in the staging area daily
- Organize and Maintain a non-inventory list of materials
- Assist in counting of quarterly and annual physical inventory
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat including but not limited to sweeping dusting and mopping
- Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Wear the proper safety equipment at all times
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehouse and/or order processing procedures
- Operate and maintain forklift, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment, as needed
- Perform weekly and monthly cycle counts
- Replenish inventory per reorder points through requisition and stock orders weekly
- Create, convert or amend project material orders in JDE daily
- High School Diploma or GED
Forklift Certification and Pallet Jack Certification required
Must have Hazardous Shipping Certification (DOT Title 49 CFR – ICAO/IATA – Lithium Batteries) or obtain within 6 months of employment
Must have OSHA Certification in Warehouse Safety or obtain within 6 months of employment
- 3 years of warehouse experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Prior experience with JD Edwards or other ERP systems preferred
Prior experience with Smartsheet or other Project Management software (Intermediate level)
- Prior experience with Barcoding and implementation
- Prior experience with Warehouse Relocation
- Ability to perform work accurately and safely in a precipitation/climate driven environment
- Ability to communicate effectively, both spoken and written
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem
- Ability to make decisions or take actions to solve a problem or reach a goal independently
- Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task
- Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situation
- Ability to lift 75-100 pounds
This is a temporary position with the option to be hired full time in the future. While a temporary you are eligible for 14 days of Paid Time Off per calendar year.
Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.