Allied Reliability Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Maintenance Technician I
at Allied Reliability Group
Job Reference #: 3001
Job LocationUS-LA-Baton Rouge
- # of Openings
- Hidden (17630)
- Direct Hire
We are currently looking for a Maintenance Technician I to assist with maintaining an industrial facility.
- Assisting With Repairing, Maintaining, Installing And Troubleshooting Industrial Equipment, Systems And Components Including But Not Limited To Washers, Dryers, Steam Tunnels, Conveyor Systems And Boilers
- Assisting With Performing Preventive/Predictive Maintenance
- Resolving Safety Concerns; Performing Indoor And Outdoor Housekeeping
- Monitoring Inventory Supplies And Maintaining Maintenance Records
- Minimum 2 years working experience repairing industrial processing equipment in an industrial environment or in the military considered
- Ability to read maintenance literature printed in English required
- Prior experience with and ability to read a blueprint is required
- Basic Microsoft Office computer skills required
- Boiler knowledge preferred
- HVAC experience preferred
- Prior experience and ability to perform welding activities including MIG, TIG, ARC, cutting and brazing preferred
- Ability to stand for up to 7 hours in an 8 hour shift required.