Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Office Coordinator
at Associated Grocers
The Dart Assistant Coordinator’s responsibilities are to support the Dart Office Supervisor with bookkeeping, estimating, invoicing, inventory, and other routine office tasks. The responsibilities are primarily related to customer sales and services incorporating clerical, billing and administrative duties. The position requires a clear understanding of customer service and office administration with a talent for controlling the flow of accurate and timely business information within the department and throughout other divisions of the company. This is a part-time position working a minimum of 24 hours per week.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide superior customer service by answering calls, making follow-up customer satisfaction calls, and preparing thank you letters for all new customers. Communicate customer issues to management.
- Dispatch Technicians based on scheduled work orders and customer calls. Manage the scheduling of Refrigeration Technician’s weekend rotation shifts and coordinate with the answering service.
- Provide Technical Support for tablet based software.
- Maintain on-site inventories. Perform truck inventories at periodic intervals.
- Obtain vendor quotes and proper authorization to place orders when requested. Associate pending parts orders to unscheduled work orders.
- Create Purchase Orders (POs) for technicians and/or vendors, receive items, process payment to vendors.
- Create estimates and other communications for customers. Send these via e-mail, fax and/or post mail.
- Perform Bookkeeping Tasks. Maintain vendor/customer and purchase/sales records utilizing department software programs.
- Prepare Enclosures and/or shipping tickets to ship items to customers.
- Perform analytical and internet research to facilitate sales.
- Manage uniform matters for new and existing technicians. Assist with purchasing other apparel.
- Coordinate trade show/food show participation.
Education and/or Experience
Associates degree or three or more years’ related experience in office administration, sales and/or bookkeeping. Experience in the supermarket industry and or commercial refrigeration industry a plus.
Top performance requires the individual to have strong typing skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint software. Additionally, the ability to operate fax, copy, scanning, and plotting machines, and strong Internet search capabilities relating to industry products and services is needed.
Licenses, Registrations and Certifications
Valid driver’s license and appropriate motor vehicle record.