Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales & Marketing Administrative Assistant
at Associated Grocers
Provide administrative support for the various departments in the Sales and Marketing Division.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide continuous administrative support to the various departments in the Sales and Marketing Division, including special events.
- Enter data from deal sheets and cost changes.
- Create and adjust surveys.
- Figure and Enter Promo buys for ads and special promotions.
- Enter surveys from retailers and vendors.
- Insufficient notification to retail.
- Assist retailers by verifying and modifying orders.
- Research – Booked Orders, Deals and Billbacks as needed.
- Contact Vendors and Retailers as needed. (Including selling sheets).
- File deal sheets, surveys, and bill backs.
- Prepare for period end by completing all department transfers and billbacks.
- Cross train to gain the knowledge of other department’s responsibilities.
- Create credits or charges to retailers and vendors.
- Provide daily administrative support to the Administrative Manager.
- Provide daily reporting.
- Assist with maintenance of data integrity.
- Phone coverage when Category Manager is out.
Education and/or Experience
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be technologically proficient in order to master proprietary software necessary for job functions. Individual should be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word , Access, Power Point, and Adobe Acrobat.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Strong organizational and detail-oriented skills.
- Proficient in 10-key data entry skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to fast-paced changes.
- Ability to type 50 words per minute.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Operate harmoniously and cooperatively with others within and outside of department. Must promote a positive work environment.