Baton Rouge General Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
LPN - Skilled Nursing Unit II
at Baton Rouge General Medical Center
Baton Rouge, LA
Work Hours: 7p-7a
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) administers nursing care to designated patients under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse. The LPN performs a variety of direct and indirect patient care duties and is vital in the care of our geriatric population.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Medication administration
- Computerized documentation
- Starting and monitoring IV's as ordered by the physician
- Performing treatments, including dressing changes
- Reporting all abnormalities to the RN immediately
LICENSURE, SKILL, EXPERIENCE
Current Louisiana LPN licensure, one year of experience is preferred