Baton Rouge General Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Patient Care Associate - Obstetrics
at Baton Rouge General Medical Center
Baton Rouge, LA
Work Hours: 12
Come join our compassionate and caring patient care team. The Patient Care Associate works under the direct supervision of a registered nurse and provides care directly to the patient at the bedside. Responsibilities will include assisting the patient with feeding, bed linen changes, patient cleaning, takes and records vital signs, documents in the electronic medical record and other duties as assigned. The successful candidate will be team oriented and willing to work in a fast paced environment.
- High school diploma or GED
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), EMT-B, or Military Medic
- Experience in a nursing home or hospital setting preferred
- Strong computer charting skills
- Maintains knowledge of and adherence to all applicable HIPAA regulations