Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Enterprise Corporate Account Manager
at C Spire
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Sales - Enterprise
CORPORATE VISION STATEMENT: To be and be known as the BEST in our industry.
The purpose of the Enterprise Commerical Account Manager role is to keep renewal of customer contracts at an acceptable level, as well assist the client with any purchases that may arise during the normal course of service delivery.
- Provide relational escalation point for C Spire Business customers. The Enterprise Corporate Account Manager should be heavily involved in overall customer satisfaction efforts.
- Less than 1% attrition (of MS revenue)
- See customers as scheduled by Executive VP
- Works with existing customers and CSMs to identify renewals. Enterprise Corporate Account Managerwill lead the sales process that will ensure C Spire Business keeps this customer and renews the revenue.
- Annual, Bi-annual, or quarterly meeting rhythm
- Delivery of IT metrics (# of tickets opened/closed, top talkers)
- Technology trends review
Client Success Manager (CSM) Report Assistance
- Works with the CSM team to coordinate reporting structure for annual, bi-annual, or quarterly meeting rhythm.
- On time delivery of CSM report on a weekly basis for scheduled customer meetings
- Work with CSM leader to fully develop reporting package
- Works with existing (or new) customers to identify needs and opportunities for C Spire Business to provide additional/upgraded services.
- Identifies opportunities to increase revenue in existing base of customers.
- Run sales calls for new prospects
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Comparable experience in customer service related field non-consumer/B2B, for more than 5 years.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.