Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mine Maintenance Mechanic
at Cargill, Incorporated.
- Large loaders, haul trucks, cranes, forklifts/cherry pickers
- Cranes, drill rigs, undercutters
- Light motor vehicles
- Conveyor belt lines, crushers, etc.
- Engines, transmissions, filters, pumps, cylinders and electrical systems
- Laser alignment
- Motors, gearbox, hydraulic system and hoses, valves
- Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored by a third-party employer.
- Cargill requires that employees be a minimum of 18 years old
- Must be able to read/write English
- High School diploma or Equivalent
- Functional vision
- Work In the Mine at Depths exceeding 1850 Feet
- Must be able to perform physical job duties including bending/stooping, climbing ladders, open/close valves, shoveling, pounding with hammer and work in confined spaces
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- Must be able to work under special work conditions, such as extreme heat or cold.
- Ability to work in elevated areas
- Must be able to operate machinery
- Must be able to operate heavy equipment
- Ability to work overtime, holidays, nights, weekends or different shifts
Must be able to perform maintenance trades including welding, pipe fitting, and fabrication, rigging systems, gearbox and bearing,maintenance, lubrication, mechanical maintenance and hydraulic and pneumatic
- Forklift certified
- Basic computer skills
- Prior experience in production related work
Experience in machinist trade
Able to perform maintenance trades including pumps and piping systems
Previous experience with MRO (Maintenance Repair Ops) and/or MRP (Material Requirement Planning)