Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Job TitleProject Engineer
APTIM is seeking a Project Engineer to assist with and oversee engineering projects. The position will involve performing civil and environmental engineering projects in the initial planning and design phases, using creativity and objectivity to perform studies and technical activities to develop cost effective, reliable technical solution, and project completion through construction.
- Experience working on storm water and transportation projects, electric generating station projects, and environmental projects
- Application of civil engineering disciplines to environmental projects such as remediation sites and storage tank farms, tank removal, dewatering, decommissioning and transportation
- Preparation of erosion and sediment control plans, post construction storm water management plans, and site restoration plans
- Developing grading plans for site preparation associated with construction projects
- Willingness to interact with other APTIM technical staff including scientific specialists, geologists, structural engineers, and CAD designers
- Bachelor of Science degree in civil engineering with an E.I.T. or PE license in Florida
- 10+ years of experience in engineering projects
- Knowledgeable in the use of AutoCAD, Microstation, and other engineering software programs
- Occasional field work, mostly within Florida
- Proven success interacting with clients
- Has developed depth and breadth of expertise in own discipline
- Experience in engineering projects, including foundation engineering, and slope stability Experience
What We Do:
Whether it's safeguarding and maintaining critical power infrastructure, helping communities recover from natural disasters, enabling our armed forces and first responders, or transforming landfills into public parks, we go to work each day knowing that we are making an impact on the world. These are huge responsibilities, and we take them seriously.
Thinking differently and challenging the norm is our mandate. Every day we plan for the unexpected, develop critical insights, and deliver new, creative adaptive solutions. We do this by leveraging teams that include engineers, scientists, builders, economists, craft professionals, procurement, logistics and process experts.
Watch our " How We Make a Difference " Video.
Who We Are:
APTIM specializes in engineering, program management, environmental services, disaster recovery, complex facility maintenance, and construction services. Serving Government, Oil, Gas, Chemical, Industrial, Commercial, and Power clients, we are your partner and relentless advocate.