Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Professional Software Developer / Software Programmer 3
- Job ID
- Software Programmer 3
- Work Status
- Full-Time Regular
Salient CRGT is a leading provider of health, data analytics, cloud, agile software development, mobility, cyber security, and infrastructure solutions. We support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services and training—to help our customers meet critical goals for pivotal missions. We are purpose-built for IT transformation supporting federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies.
As a Professional Software Developer, you will use and sharpen your working knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM, PeopleSoft Application Designer, Oracle 12g Databases and SQL.
As a Member of a Task Order Team, you must be able to work well with co-workers, developers, testers and the customers.
- US Citizenship
- Interim Secret or Secret Clearance
- 3+ years of hands-on PeopleSoft development experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Experience with PeopleSoft Development tools version 8.54+, Application Designer, PeopleCode, and Application Engine
- A working knowledge of the PeopleSoft HCM module
- Experience in analysis, design and development using PeopleSoft as the solution
- Ability to perform complex SQL queries and use database tools to examine table structures, indexes and other database objects
- Experience working with Oracle 12g Databases and SQL
If you feel you are qualified for this position, express interest by clicking the Apply button below (if you are viewing this position on the Salient CRGT website). If you are viewing this job posting outside of the Salient CRGT website, please visit: www.salientcrgt.com/careers to express interest in this position through the Salient CRGT Careers page.
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.