Diamond B Construction Co, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
LABORER - ROAD CONSTRUCTION
at Diamond B Construction Co, LLC
Diamond B Construction, a leading provider of highway, street, road, bridge, airport and many other types of high quality construction in Louisiana is currently seeking placement for the following position:
Laborer to assist in road construction operations around the state:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance ($10K) with additional Life Insurance Options
- Long-Term Disability Insurance Options
- 401K with competitive Company Match
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Medical HRA Account
- Vacation Pay
- Earned Sick Leave Program
- Strong Safety Culture
- Per Diem
- Safely performing traffic control functions as a certified traffic flagger
- Set up of traffic signals, signs, cones, barrels and other safety materials on the job site
- Supporting the safe, efficient and high quality project functions through manual labor such as raking, shoveling, digging, moving and cleanup of various materials
- Cleaning of equipment and tools
- Good with documenting of measurements throughout the daily process
- Performing other duties on the jobsite when equipment is not in operation, as to add to efficiency of our overall operation
- Following all safety policies and PPE use
- Ability to work outdoors in high heat
- Ability to lift and carry weights up to 50 lbs. unassisted
- Ability to walk and stand on uneven surfaces for long periods of time
- Ability to operate hand tools and small pieces of equipment
- Ability to stoop, bend and climb as needed
- Ability to read, speak, see and understand signs, signals, commands, instruction and safety policies
- Preferred candidates should have at least 1 yr. experience in a field of construction, landscaping, farming/ranching or other environment where working outdoors in extreme weather and in/around heavy equipment is the norm.
- Candidates are required to have the ability to operate company vehicles which require a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Professional demeanor when interacting with the public and customers
- This Work Scope /Job Description are a general description of the basic job function, skills, knowledge and abilities, and the general duties of the position.
The Work Scope does not necessarily include all the duties which may be required of an equipment operator. Work Scopes may be revised as needed.
Qualified candidates should apply at https://jobs.diamondb.com
CANAAN LEASING AND DIAMOND B ARE EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERS. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, sex, age (40 and over), religion or national origin, disability, veteran or other protected status.