Diamond B Construction Co, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
LOWBOY DRIVER - CDL
at Diamond B Construction Co, LLC
Diamond B Construction, a leading provider of highway, street, road, bridge, airport and many other types of high quality construction in Louisiana is currently seeking placement for the following position:
Lowboy Driver in the Monroe, LA area.
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance ($10K) with additional Life Insurance Options
- Long-Term Disability Insurance Options
- 401K with competitive Company Match
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Medical HRA Account
- Vacation Pay
- Earned Sick Leave Program
- Strong Safety Culture
- Per Diem
- Operating a truck and lowboy trailer, hauling equipment and materials in a safe, professional manner
- Adhering to FMCS regulations and company policies related to safe and courteous driving
- Performing PRE/POST trip inspections accurately; and working with mechanics and management to ensure timely repairs and maintenance
- Keeping vehicle clean, safe and operational as per regulations
- Working well with dispatching, customers and management to ensure timely deliveries
- Following all safety policies and PPE use
- Ability to work outdoors in high heat
- Ability to lift and carry weights up to 50 lbs. unassisted
- Ability to walk and stand on uneven surfaces for long periods of time
- Ability to operate assigned vehicle safely
- Prolonged sitting
- Ability to read, see and understand signs, signals, commands, instruction and safety policies
- Must have minimum of 5 yrs. driving experience specific to driving a lowboy.
- Must have a valid driver’s license Class A with good driving record. Preferred candidates will have an X endorsement or have the ability to obtain one.
- Experience with oversized loading and transport
- Experience with operating heavy equipment for the purposes of moving from staging areas to trailer and back to staging areas.
CANAAN LEASING AND TRAN SAND ARE EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERS. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, sex, age (40 and over), religion or national origin, disability, veteran or other protected status.
Qualified candidates should apply at https://jobs.diamondb.com
This Work Scope /Job Description are a general description of the basic job function, skills, knowledge and abilities, and the general duties of the position. The Work Scope does not necessarily include all the duties which may be required of a Driver Work Scope may be revised as needed.