Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Domino's Pizza
Manage and supervise activities of warehouse team members engaged in loading and unloading of trucks, and in moving and storing of materials/products. Assign job tasks according to shipping schedules. Train new team members in job duties to maintain consistency, and accuracy throughout the warehouse. Ensure team members are working safe and following all safety, hygiene, and security guidelines. Comfort level working in a diverse, fast past environment. Follow company guidelines and company operational policies.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
(40%) Manage Warehouse and Warehouse Sanitation Area
- Establish operational procedures for verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of materials, and keeping warehouse inventory current
- Implement cycle counting and/or annual physical inventories using inventory system reports, inventory software and count sheets in order to ensure inventory accuracy
- Manage team member tasks and responsibilities to receive, store, and load food products and support goods in accordance with established company standards and procedures and within budgeted guidelines and dispatch accuracy goals
- Control departmental cost and prepare budget for Director review
- Compile the warehouse portion of the weekly key indicator summary, and other statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Oversee and identify items that can be recycled
- Maintain safe and positive work environment in compliance with OSHA, company standards, local, state and federal requirements
- Recognize potential problems and respond accordingly
- Inspect warehouse equipment to ensure it is functioning properly and in good condition
- Oversee housekeeping of warehouse and surrounding area
- Ensure department is audit and 5’s ready at all times
- Visit stores to monitor the quality of the product
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Maintain positive relationships with other departments and ability to work in a team oriented environment. [production, warehouse, maintenance , and delivery and service
- Coach team members that are not meeting their performance goals, and reward team members for good performance, complete performance appraisals on team members
- Facilitate a five minute team member meeting each day to keep the team member informed of safety precautions, performance, policies, etc.
- Recruit, interview, hire and train all new team members in various trainings, including safety, and minimize team member turnover
- Responsible for warehouse safety, and accuracy
- As needed, fills in as warehouse team member and performs tasks necessary to meet warehouse goals (these activities do not exceed 20% of total work time)
- Maintain positive customer relations
- Direct salvage of damaged or used material
- Attend Leadership & Development training sessions
- Perform other duties as assigned by Manager and/or Director