DS Services of America, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at DS Services of America, Inc
Job TitleWarehouse Worker
Overview of the Warehouse Worker
This position is responsible for providing support to Warehouse Loading and Production functions.
- Maintain clean, orderly warehouse and loading areas.
- Operate forklift to load/unload route trucks and interbranch trailers.
- Participate in daily, weekly and monthly inventory activities: cycle counts, load in/out data entry, load sheet verifications, shipping & receiving.
- Provide production line support as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred; or equivalent experience of (3) three to (5) years with a stable work history.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Valid Driver's license.
- Forklift experience required.
- Physically able to safely lift bottles and equipment weighing up to 50lbs.
- Basic computer/data entry skills and math abilities (Oracle experience a plus)
- Able to work flexible, extended hours and weekends as required.
Who We Are
DS Services is a national direct-to-consumer provider of bottled water, office coffee and water filtration services. DS Services offers a comprehensive portfolio of beverage products, equipment and supplies to approximately 1.5 million customers through its network of over 210 sales and distribution facilities and daily operation of over 2,100 routes. With one of the broadest distribution networks in the country, DS Services can provide service to approximately 90 percent of U.S. households and efficiently services homes and national, regional and local offices. DS Services is dedicated to achieving its mission of becoming America's favorite water, coffee and tea service provider where consumers live, work and play. Please visit our website www.water.com for more information about DS Services. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.