Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Route Sales Manager
at Ecolab Inc.
Join Ecolab’s sales team as a Route Sales Manager in the New Orleans, LA market. Within our industry leading Institutional division, this role offers comprehensive chemical products and solutions to meet the needs of customers across the food service and hospitality industries. After completing an initial training program, you will be assigned an existing route of restaurants, hotels, schools, long-term career facilities and more. You will serve as the face of Ecolab, providing recommendations on advanced cleaning and sanitation processes and programs that drive a positive guest experience and create cleaner, safer, and healthier environments.
What’s in it For You:
- Paid training program allowing you to learn from subject matter experts with proven success that includes job shadowing, online learning modules, structured field activities, and customized classroom style training
- Following the completion of training, you will have the ability to grow your income as you drive sales in your market
- Plan and manage your schedule in a flexible, independent work environment
- Receive a decaled company vehicle for business use
- Carve out a long-term career path in sales, corporate accounts, or leadership
What You Will Do:
- Grow sales within an existing route of food service and hospitality accounts by providing customer training, regular and emergency service
- Learn customers’ warewashing systems and devise unique solutions as their expert on advanced cleaning and sanitation processes and programs
- Apply your mechanical aptitude to install, repair and perform maintenance on warewashing, laundry and dispensing equipment and systems; leveraging this service to strengthen the customer relationship
- Demonstrate safe equipment use, ensuring that your customers’ facilities are fully operational and teams are properly trained
- Candidate must reside within 30 miles of New Orleans, LA
- Weekend Rotation: 1 in 9
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to work overnight shifts and be on call at night, on weekends and over holidays as required
- Must have a valid driver's license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- No Immigration Sponsorship available
- Ability to complete pre-employment assessments including a physical, lift and carry 75 pounds, color vision test and drug screen
- Service industry mechanical experience (e.g. refrigeration, appliance repair, kitchen equipment, HVAC and/or military experience)
- Direct customer service experience
- Previous business to business commercial sales or outside sales experience
- Industry related experience in food service, laundry, housekeeping, hospitality, and/or pool and spa
About Ecolab Institutional:
Discover how our partnership with customers helps serve 45 billion restaurant meals and clean more than one billion hotel rooms. From restaurants, hotels and long-term care facilities, to schools, commercial buildings and military facilities, Ecolab’s Institutional division provides a comprehensive program of customized cleaning and sanitizing solutions to help meet the specific needs of our customers. Join us and help the biggest and best brands ensure guest safety and satisfaction and protect their reputation.
With annual sales of $15 billion, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. Our 49,000 associates help make the world cleaner, safer and healthier by delivering critical insights and innovative solutions to help our customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments at nearly three million customer locations in more than 170 countries.
Our innovative products and services touch virtually every aspect of daily life and are used in hospitals, hotels, restaurants, schools, manufacturing plants, refineries and other locations throughout the world. Many of the world’s most recognizable brands rely on Ecolab to help ensure operational efficiencies, product integrity and brand reputation.
When you come to work at Ecolab, you get to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges – and have the opportunity to learn and grow, shape your career, make an impact and quickly see the importance of your work.
For more Ecolab news and information, visit www.ecolab.com. Follow us on Twitter @ecolab, Facebook at facebook.com/ecolab, LinkedIn at Ecolab or Instagram at?Ecolab Inc.