Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Banquet Server (Part Time)
at Eldorado Resorts
- # of Openings
- Location : Name Linked
- Isle of Capri Casino Hotel Lake Charles
Isle of Capri Casino® Hotel in Lake Charles, LA is dedicated to providing guests with an exceptional gaming and entertainment experience. The property features over 26,000 square feet of gaming space with more than 1,150 slot machines, 36 table games, 13 poker tables, 3 restaurants and 490 hotel rooms. The Lake Charles property employs over 700 Team Members. You can find out more about us at www.islelakecharles.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Responsible for serving guests in our banquet facilities. May also assist with setting up and tearing down events when needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures the efficient and smooth service of guests in a timely, professional and efficient manner.
- Provide drink and food service to guests in a variety of formats and set-ups.
- May assist with set-up and breakdown of catering and banquet functions.
- Knowledge of company policy and local ordinances relative to the service of alcoholic beverages.
- Answers guest questions and resolves any issues pertaining to service or product.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time pressures in an interruptive environment.
- Prior experience in banquet service or in the hospitality industry preferred.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid state gaming license.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Frequent pushing, pulling, bending, twisting and lifting.
- Work environment may include smoke and variable temperature, lighting and noise levels.
Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Essential duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
WHO WE ARE
Eldorado Resorts is a leading casino entertainment company that owns and operates twenty-six properties in twelve states, including Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, and West Virginia. In aggregate, Eldorado’s properties feature approximately 28,000 slot machines and VLTs and 600 table games, over 12,500 hotel rooms and nearly 18,000 of the best Team Members in the industry!
Founded in 1973 in Reno, Eldorado has been dedicated to providing exceptional guest service, a dynamic gaming product, award-winning dining, exciting entertainment and premier accommodations. Our extensive management experience and unwavering commitment to our team members, guests and shareholders have been the primary drivers of our strategic goals and success. We take pride in our reinvestment in our properties and the communities we support along with emphasizing our Family-Style approach in an effort to build loyalty among our team members and guests. We will continue to focus on the future growth and diversification of our company while maintaining our core values and striving for operational excellence. For more information about Eldorado Resorts, please visit www.eldoradoresorts.com and be sure to like us on Facebook!