Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Eldorado Resorts
- # of Openings
- Food and Beverage
- Calypso's Buffet
- Weekends Only
- Location : Name Linked
- Isle of Capri Casino Hotel Lake Charles
Isle of Capri Casino® Hotel in Lake Charles, LA is dedicated to providing guests with an exceptional gaming and entertainment experience. The property features over 26,000 square feet of gaming space with more than 1,150 slot machines, 36 table games, 13 poker tables, 3 restaurants and 490 hotel rooms. The Lake Charles property employs over 700 Team Members. You can find out more about us at www.islelakecharles.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Provide friendly and efficient dining service to restaurant patrons to ensure a pleasurable dining experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Commitment to delivering excellent customer service.
- Greet guests in a timely manner upon being seated.
- Place drink orders for guests while answering questions about food/menu options.
- Monitor guest needs for drink refills, ordering questions, condiment requests
- Assist with clearing tables and transporting dishes in addition to cleaning and stocking work areas and tables.
- Rolling silverware and other side work.
- Assist bussers as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Experience using basic cleaning supplies (broom, dust pan, spray bottle & towel).
- Experience using and cleaning cocktail trays, bus carts, glass & silverware racks, coffee and iced tea makers, juice dispensers, soda dispensers, soda Bag-in-Box system, sharp knives, lemon slicer.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid state gaming license.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Repetitive lifting of up to 15 lbs.
- Frequent pushing, pulling, bending and walking.
- Work area is subject to variable temperatures.
- May be subject to smoking environment and moderate noise.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Essential duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
WHO WE ARE
Eldorado Resorts is a leading casino entertainment company that owns and operates twenty-six properties in twelve states, including Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, and West Virginia. In aggregate, Eldorado’s properties feature approximately 28,000 slot machines and VLTs and 600 table games, over 12,500 hotel rooms and nearly 18,000 of the best Team Members in the industry!
Founded in 1973 in Reno, Eldorado has been dedicated to providing exceptional guest service, a dynamic gaming product, award-winning dining, exciting entertainment and premier accommodations. Our extensive management experience and unwavering commitment to our team members, guests and shareholders have been the primary drivers of our strategic goals and success. We take pride in our reinvestment in our properties and the communities we support along with emphasizing our Family-Style approach in an effort to build loyalty among our team members and guests. We will continue to focus on the future growth and diversification of our company while maintaining our core values and striving for operational excellence. For more information about Eldorado Resorts, please visit www.eldoradoresorts.com and be sure to like us on Facebook!