Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Eldorado Resorts
- # of Openings
- Cage & Credit
- Cage/Credit & Collections
- Location : Name Linked
- Eldorado Resort Casino Shreveport
Eldorado Resort Casino Shreveport is timeless luxury and friendly, personal service right in the heart of downtown Shreveport, LA. With non-stop excitement and elegance, guests can experience a variety of world-class fine dining from four award-winning restaurants, one-of-a-kind memorabilia shopping in the Eldorado Gift Shop, and the hottest nightspots around with the area’s best LIVE entertainment. Eldorado Shreveport boasts over 400 luxury rooms and suites and 28,000 square feet of casino space housing over 1,500 slot machines and 50 table games. In addition, Eldorado Shreveport has over 1,000 of the best Team Members in the industry. For more information about Eldorado Shreveport, visit www.eldoradoshreveport.com and follow on Facebook and Instagram.
Responsible for the redemption and sale of table game chips, marketing redemptions, ticket in-ticket out redemptions and other cash transactions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for various cash transactions and answering customer questions in a courteous and professional manner.
- Responsible for accurately counting and recording assigned funds and making exchanges of funds throughout the shift.
- Keeping cash drawer balanced and impressed and ensuring that all casino funds are secured when not in use.
- Verifying and documenting personal identification information for checks and cash advance transactions.
- Comply with all company standard operating procedures, gaming regulations, and federal regulations, including Title 31 compliance.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- A high school diploma, GED, or equivalent preferred.
- Previous cashier or banking experience preferred.
- Must be able to obtain a valid state gaming license.
- Ability to communicate all events, promotional activities and facilities available to guest.
- Always maintain a fun and friendly attitude and provide for a safe and clean work environment.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time pressure in an interruptive environment.
- Casino environment exposed to bright lights, noise, changing temperatures and smoke which might include a boat and/or floating barge and hotel.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Essential duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
WHO WE ARE
Eldorado Resorts is a leading casino entertainment company that owns and operates twenty-six properties in twelve states, including Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, and West Virginia. In aggregate, Eldorado’s properties feature approximately 28,000 slot machines and VLTs and 600 table games, over 12,500 hotel rooms and nearly 18,000 of the best Team Members in the industry!
Founded in 1973 in Reno, Eldorado has been dedicated to providing exceptional guest service, a dynamic gaming product, award-winning dining, exciting entertainment and premier accommodations. Our extensive management experience and unwavering commitment to our team members, guests and shareholders have been the primary drivers of our strategic goals and success. We take pride in our reinvestment in our properties and the communities we support along with emphasizing our Family-Style approach in an effort to build loyalty among our team members and guests. We will continue to focus on the future growth and diversification of our company while maintaining our core values and striving for operational excellence. For more information about Eldorado Resorts, please visit www.eldoradoresorts.com and be sure to like us on Facebook!