Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Eldorado Resorts
- # of Openings
- Hotel Housekeeping
- Location : Name Linked
- Isle of Capri Casino Hotel Lake Charles
Isle of Capri Casino® Hotel in Lake Charles, LA is dedicated to providing guests with an exceptional gaming and entertainment experience. The property features over 26,000 square feet of gaming space with more than 1,150 slot machines, 36 table games, 13 poker tables, 3 restaurants and 490 hotel rooms. The Lake Charles property employs over 700 Team Members. You can find out more about us at www.islelakecharles.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
The Executive Housekeeper is responsible for the successfully providing housekeeping service for all guest rooms.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the overall performance of the housekeeping team.
- Corresponds with guest(s) in regards to service or cleanliness issues.
- Ensures cleanliness and service standards are upheld.
- Oversees staffing levels to ensure timely and efficient room turns.
- Monitors hotel occupancy including arrival and departure patterns to maximize efficiencies and productivity within Hotel Housekeeping.
- Manages the interviewing, hiring, training and evaluation processes.
- Responsible for maintaining and controlling all costs and expenses to maximize profitability.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- 5+ years’ of hotel housekeeping experience and 2 years+ of supervisor experience preferred.
- Ability to use standard house cleaning equipment.
- Knowledge in the safe use of cleaning products.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid state gaming license.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Frequent pushing, pulling, bending, lifting and walking.
- May be subject to smoking environment, moderate noise and bright lights.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Essential duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
WHO WE ARE
Eldorado Resorts is a leading casino entertainment company that owns and operates twenty-six properties in twelve states, including Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, and West Virginia. In aggregate, Eldorado’s properties feature approximately 28,000 slot machines and VLTs and 600 table games, over 12,500 hotel rooms and nearly 18,000 of the best Team Members in the industry!
Founded in 1973 in Reno, Eldorado has been dedicated to providing exceptional guest service, a dynamic gaming product, award-winning dining, exciting entertainment and premier accommodations. Our extensive management experience and unwavering commitment to our team members, guests and shareholders have been the primary drivers of our strategic goals and success. We take pride in our reinvestment in our properties and the communities we support along with emphasizing our Family-Style approach in an effort to build loyalty among our team members and guests. We will continue to focus on the future growth and diversification of our company while maintaining our core values and striving for operational excellence. For more information about Eldorado Resorts, please visit www.eldoradoresorts.com and be sure to like us on Facebook!