Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Heavy Duty Cleaner (Full Time - Days)
at Eldorado Resorts
- # of Openings
- Facilities Maintenance
- Property Maintenance/Engineering
- 6am - 2:30pm
- Location : Name Linked
- Isle of Capri Casino Hotel Lake Charles
Isle of Capri Casino® Hotel in Lake Charles, LA is dedicated to providing guests with an exceptional gaming and entertainment experience. The property features over 26,000 square feet of gaming space with more than 1,150 slot machines, 36 table games, 13 poker tables, 3 restaurants and 490 hotel rooms. The Lake Charles property employs over 700 Team Members. You can find out more about us at www.islelakecharles.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Assists with maintaining a high standard of cleanliness in all public and back-of-house areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for cleaning all restrooms, floors, windows, walls, stairs, escalators, and elevators.
- Cleaning, disinfecting, and restocking all restrooms.
- Mopping floors around the bars, restrooms, corridor, and entrance.
- Responsible for removing all trash and debris from restrooms, floors, and trash cans.
- Routine manual labor including but not limited to ware-washing, mopping, sweeping, wet mopping, vacuuming, and cleaning walls, food service equipment and simple operation of basic equipment.
- Responsible for moving heavy supplies and equipment as directed.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Able to effectively operate a vacuum cleaner, carpet extractor, walk behind scrubber, wet/dry vacuum, ladder, and a back-pack vacuum.
- Able to safely use chemicals and personal protective equipment for cleaning.
- Prior experience in cleaning public buildings and/or facilities preferred.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid state gaming license.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Frequent pushing, pulling, bending and walking.
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs.
- May be subject to smoking environment, moderate noise and bright lights.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Essential duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
WHO WE ARE
Eldorado Resorts is a leading casino entertainment company that owns and operates twenty-six properties in twelve states, including Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, and West Virginia. In aggregate, Eldorado’s properties feature approximately 28,000 slot machines and VLTs and 600 table games, over 12,500 hotel rooms and nearly 18,000 of the best Team Members in the industry!
Founded in 1973 in Reno, Eldorado has been dedicated to providing exceptional guest service, a dynamic gaming product, award-winning dining, exciting entertainment and premier accommodations. Our extensive management experience and unwavering commitment to our team members, guests and shareholders have been the primary drivers of our strategic goals and success. We take pride in our reinvestment in our properties and the communities we support along with emphasizing our Family-Style approach in an effort to build loyalty among our team members and guests. We will continue to focus on the future growth and diversification of our company while maintaining our core values and striving for operational excellence. For more information about Eldorado Resorts, please visit www.eldoradoresorts.com and be sure to like us on Facebook!