Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Eldorado Resorts
- # of Openings
- Poker Room
- Location : Name Linked
- Isle of Capri Casino Hotel Lake Charles
Isle of Capri Casino® Hotel in Lake Charles, LA is dedicated to providing guests with an exceptional gaming and entertainment experience. The property features over 26,000 square feet of gaming space with more than 1,150 slot machines, 36 table games, 13 poker tables, 3 restaurants and 490 hotel rooms. The Lake Charles property employs over 700 Team Members. You can find out more about us at www.islelakecharles.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Responsible for monitoring and controlling assigned poker tables to ensure the integrity of the game and a pleasurable gaming experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains constant awareness of activities of all games in assigned locations in order to observe and act appropriately in the event of any suspicious or irregular activity.
- Controls and directs games in progress by monitoring and providing assistance and dealer correction.
- Maintains awareness of each games limits, guest activity and dealer performance.
- Assures title 31 regulations are being adhered to and the proper paper work is completed.
- Interacts with all guests and team members as needed.
- Assumes overall responsibility for assigned poker tables.
- Oversees and ensures high standards of guest service on each game and works closely with the Table Games Manager, Casino Hosts and other casino team members to identify player’s needs.
- Assists in the hiring process by conducting interviews, training classes and auditions.
- Provides and monitors on-the-job training for Dealers to ensure staff receives adequate guidance, resources and information.
- Responsible for completing and issuing Poker Dealer evaluations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Knowledgeable of specified games and gaming regulations.
- Sound technical understanding of games manuals, policies, procedures, and a demonstrated ability to coordinate or supervise the work of others.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- 2+ years of poker/table games dealing experience is required.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain Valid Gaming license.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Able to stand and sit for long periods of time.
- Work environment may include smoke and variable temperature, lighting and noise levels.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Essential duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
WHO WE ARE
Eldorado Resorts is a leading casino entertainment company that owns and operates twenty-six properties in twelve states, including Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, and West Virginia. In aggregate, Eldorado’s properties feature approximately 28,000 slot machines and VLTs and 600 table games, over 12,500 hotel rooms and nearly 18,000 of the best Team Members in the industry!
Founded in 1973 in Reno, Eldorado has been dedicated to providing exceptional guest service, a dynamic gaming product, award-winning dining, exciting entertainment and premier accommodations. Our extensive management experience and unwavering commitment to our team members, guests and shareholders have been the primary drivers of our strategic goals and success. We take pride in our reinvestment in our properties and the communities we support along with emphasizing our Family-Style approach in an effort to build loyalty among our team members and guests. We will continue to focus on the future growth and diversification of our company while maintaining our core values and striving for operational excellence. For more information about Eldorado Resorts, please visit www.eldoradoresorts.com and be sure to like us on Facebook!