Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Slot Technical Supervisor
at Eldorado Resorts
- # of Openings
- Slots/VLT Repair
- Location : Name Linked
- Eldorado Resort Casino Shreveport
Eldorado Resort Casino Shreveport is timeless luxury and friendly, personal service right in the heart of downtown Shreveport, LA. With non-stop excitement and elegance, guests can experience a variety of world-class fine dining from four award-winning restaurants, one-of-a-kind memorabilia shopping in the Eldorado Gift Shop, and the hottest nightspots around with the area’s best LIVE entertainment. Eldorado Shreveport boasts over 400 luxury rooms and suites and 28,000 square feet of casino space housing over 1,500 slot machines and 50 table games. In addition, Eldorado Shreveport has over 1,000 of the best Team Members in the industry. For more information about Eldorado Shreveport, visit www.eldoradoshreveport.com and follow on Facebook and Instagram.
Oversees all daily operations of Slot Technical department and team members. The Slot Tech Supervisor is responsible for the successful operation and performance of the Technicians.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains required documentation of slot moves, maintenance and repair logs, purchase orders and requisitions for slot machine parts and supplies.
- Trains of Slot Technicians and assists in troubleshooting various slot machine malfunctions
- Responsible for reviewing reports and statistical data for malfunctions and implementing appropriate maintenance and repair lists.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, training and evaluating department staff.
- Reviews department’s activities with Slot Technical Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- 3+ years’ slot tech experience with previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time pressures and multi-tasking.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid state gaming license.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Ability to stand for long periods of time on a daily basis, walk to various areas of the casino, and be able to push, pull or move heavy objects with assistance.
- Work environment may include smoke and variable temperature, lighting and noise levels.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Essential duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
WHO WE ARE
Eldorado Resorts is a leading casino entertainment company that owns and operates twenty-six properties in twelve states, including Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, and West Virginia. In aggregate, Eldorado’s properties feature approximately 28,000 slot machines and VLTs and 600 table games, over 12,500 hotel rooms and nearly 18,000 of the best Team Members in the industry!
Founded in 1973 in Reno, Eldorado has been dedicated to providing exceptional guest service, a dynamic gaming product, award-winning dining, exciting entertainment and premier accommodations. Our extensive management experience and unwavering commitment to our team members, guests and shareholders have been the primary drivers of our strategic goals and success. We take pride in our reinvestment in our properties and the communities we support along with emphasizing our Family-Style approach in an effort to build loyalty among our team members and guests. We will continue to focus on the future growth and diversification of our company while maintaining our core values and striving for operational excellence. For more information about Eldorado Resorts, please visit www.eldoradoresorts.com and be sure to like us on Facebook!