Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SPORTSMANS FOOD RUNNER
at Eldorado Resorts
- # of Openings
- Food and Beverage
- Sportsman's Paradise Cafe
- Location : Name Linked
- Eldorado Resort Casino Shreveport
Eldorado Resort Casino Shreveport is timeless luxury and friendly, personal service right in the heart of downtown Shreveport, LA. With non-stop excitement and elegance, guests can experience a variety of world-class fine dining from four award-winning restaurants, one-of-a-kind memorabilia shopping in the Eldorado Gift Shop, and the hottest nightspots around with the area’s best LIVE entertainment. Eldorado Shreveport boasts over 400 luxury rooms and suites and 28,000 square feet of casino space housing over 1,500 slot machines and 50 table games. In addition, Eldorado Shreveport has over 1,000 of the best Team Members in the industry. For more information about Eldorado Shreveport, visit www.eldoradoshreveport.com and follow on Facebook and Instagram.
The position is responsible for providing top quality service and assures that guests have a favorable dining experience, as well as providing superior service to both internal and external guests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interact with all guests and employees to positively affect interactions with guests and team members. Work effectively and courteously with fellow employees.
- Responsible for providing good guest service to all guests.
- Responsible for ensuring all food and beverage products are rotated and served in a quick and neat fashion.
- Responsible for cleaning the floor, counter, and machines in the service areas.
- Responsible for clearing tables of dirty dishes, linen, silverware, and transport to kitchen via bus cart.
- Responsible for resetting tables after they have been cleared
- Demonstrate ability to understand, communicate and comply with Company Policies, Processes, and Procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to read, write, and understand simple instructions.
- Ability to use restaurant bar equipment.
- Ability to use kitchen equipment.
- Knowledge of Alcohol Beverage Control laws, health regulations, and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- The ability to obtain and maintain any licenses, permits, insurance, or indemnifications necessary for the completion of duties and responsibilities associated with this position, or for the protection of the Company’s assets, employee, or patrons.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Able to stand, sit, walk for prolonged periods.
- Able to listen and respond to visual and aural cues.
- Frequent pushing, pulling, bending.
- Lifting up to 30lbs. frequently, and without mechanical assistance.
- Office environment.
- Casino environment exposed to various temperatures, smoke, dust and fumes, bright lights, and excessive noise levels.
Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Essential duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
WHO WE ARE
Eldorado Resorts is a leading casino entertainment company that owns and operates twenty-six properties in twelve states, including Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, and West Virginia. In aggregate, Eldorado’s properties feature approximately 28,000 slot machines and VLTs and 600 table games, over 12,500 hotel rooms and nearly 18,000 of the best Team Members in the industry!
Founded in 1973 in Reno, Eldorado has been dedicated to providing exceptional guest service, a dynamic gaming product, award-winning dining, exciting entertainment and premier accommodations. Our extensive management experience and unwavering commitment to our team members, guests and shareholders have been the primary drivers of our strategic goals and success. We take pride in our reinvestment in our properties and the communities we support along with emphasizing our Family-Style approach in an effort to build loyalty among our team members and guests. We will continue to focus on the future growth and diversification of our company while maintaining our core values and striving for operational excellence. For more information about Eldorado Resorts, please visit www.eldoradoresorts.com and be sure to like us on Facebook!