Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Eldorado Resorts
- # of Openings
- Location : Name Linked
- Eldorado Resort Casino Shreveport
Eldorado Resort Casino Shreveport is timeless luxury and friendly, personal service right in the heart of downtown Shreveport, LA. With non-stop excitement and elegance, guests can experience a variety of world-class fine dining from four award-winning restaurants, one-of-a-kind memorabilia shopping in the Eldorado Gift Shop, and the hottest nightspots around with the area’s best LIVE entertainment. Eldorado Shreveport boasts over 400 luxury rooms and suites and 28,000 square feet of casino space housing over 1,500 slot machines and 50 table games. In addition, Eldorado Shreveport has over 1,000 of the best Team Members in the industry. For more information about Eldorado Shreveport, visit www.eldoradoshreveport.com and follow on Facebook and Instagram.
Responsible for observing casino and property operations using video technology to protect the company, team members, guests and assets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- After training must be knowledgeable and proficient in all games
- Monitor slot operations
- Monitor cage, vault and count room activities
- Monitor non-gaming areas of the property
- Shall complete written logs of activities during the shift.
- Shall prepare written observation and policy violation reports
- All other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be able to write neat & legible reports.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time in close proximity to fellow employees and be multi-tasked oriented.
- Prior military, security, or law enforcement experience is desirable. Computer handling experience is helpful.
- Must be at least 21.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain appropriate licensing.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time.
- Work area is subject to variable temperatures.
- May be subject to smoking environment and moderate noise.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Essential duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
WHO WE ARE
Eldorado Resorts is a leading casino entertainment company that owns and operates twenty-six properties in twelve states, including Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, and West Virginia. In aggregate, Eldorado’s properties feature approximately 28,000 slot machines and VLTs and 600 table games, over 12,500 hotel rooms and nearly 18,000 of the best Team Members in the industry!
Founded in 1973 in Reno, Eldorado has been dedicated to providing exceptional guest service, a dynamic gaming product, award-winning dining, exciting entertainment and premier accommodations. Our extensive management experience and unwavering commitment to our team members, guests and shareholders have been the primary drivers of our strategic goals and success. We take pride in our reinvestment in our properties and the communities we support along with emphasizing our Family-Style approach in an effort to build loyalty among our team members and guests. We will continue to focus on the future growth and diversification of our company while maintaining our core values and striving for operational excellence. For more information about Eldorado Resorts, please visit www.eldoradoresorts.com and be sure to like us on Facebook!