Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Table Games Floor Supervisor
at Eldorado Resorts
- # of Openings
- Table Game
- Table Games
- Location : Name Linked
- Eldorado Resort Casino Shreveport
Eldorado Resort Casino Shreveport is timeless luxury and friendly, personal service right in the heart of downtown Shreveport, LA. With non-stop excitement and elegance, guests can experience a variety of world-class fine dining from four award-winning restaurants, one-of-a-kind memorabilia shopping in the Eldorado Gift Shop, and the hottest nightspots around with the area’s best LIVE entertainment. Eldorado Shreveport boasts over 400 luxury rooms and suites and 28,000 square feet of casino space housing over 1,500 slot machines and 50 table games. In addition, Eldorado Shreveport has over 1,000 of the best Team Members in the industry. For more information about Eldorado Shreveport, visit www.eldoradoshreveport.com and follow on Facebook and Instagram.
Responsible for monitoring and controlling assigned gaming areas to ensure the integrity of the game and a pleasurable gaming experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assumes overall responsibility for gaming activities for an assigned area.
- Maintains constant awareness of activities of all games in assigned locations in order to observe and act appropriately in the event of any suspicious or irregular activity.
- Controls and directs games in progress by monitoring and providing assistance and dealer correction.
- Assures title 31 regulations are being adhered to and the proper paper work is completed.
- Maintains awareness of how each game stands with respect to player limits, special customers, gains/losses, and dealer performance.
- Oversees and ensures high standards of guest service on each game and works closely with Pit Managers, the Shift Manager, Hosts and other casino team members.
- Maintains a designated completion rate of ratings for players in their assigned section.
- Provides and monitors on-the-job training for Dealers to ensure staff receives adequate guidance, resources, and information for adequate job performance.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Knowledgeable of specified games and gaming regulations.
- Sound technical understanding of games manuals, policies, procedures, and a demonstrated ability to coordinate or supervise the work of others.
- 2+ years of poker/table games dealing experience is required.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain Valid Gaming license.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Work environment may include smoke and variable temperature, lighting and noise levels.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Essential duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
WHO WE ARE
Eldorado Resorts is a leading casino entertainment company that owns and operates twenty-six properties in twelve states, including Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, and West Virginia. In aggregate, Eldorado’s properties feature approximately 28,000 slot machines and VLTs and 600 table games, over 12,500 hotel rooms and nearly 18,000 of the best Team Members in the industry!
Founded in 1973 in Reno, Eldorado has been dedicated to providing exceptional guest service, a dynamic gaming product, award-winning dining, exciting entertainment and premier accommodations. Our extensive management experience and unwavering commitment to our team members, guests and shareholders have been the primary drivers of our strategic goals and success. We take pride in our reinvestment in our properties and the communities we support along with emphasizing our Family-Style approach in an effort to build loyalty among our team members and guests. We will continue to focus on the future growth and diversification of our company while maintaining our core values and striving for operational excellence. For more information about Eldorado Resorts, please visit www.eldoradoresorts.com and be sure to like us on Facebook!