Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Elliott Group
- Job ID
- # Positions
To disassemble, document, reassemble equipment using proper tooling and processes to complete all work in a timely manner and meet customer needs. Ability to plan repairs with minimal supervision and help train as needed. The Mechanic must be able to work in a team environment and work with little or no supervision.
Start on 1st shift (6:30 am – 3:00 pm) for training and be assigned to 2nd shift thereafter (3:00 pm – 11:30 pm).
- Conducts oneself in a professional manner at all times.
- Receives overall direction and instructions from supervision and management.
- Promotes safety and quality at all times.
- Uses appropriate equipment, tooling, drawings, work scopes, procedures, specifications and documentation to perform the primary function.
- Experience with assembly and disassembly of equipment; turbines and compressors preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret prints and drawings.
- Must have hands on experience with sandblasting and sandblasting techniques.
- Able to understand inspection reports and work with customer witnesses.
- Knowledgeable in repairs for most types of turbines, compressors and/or other items that are worked on in the shop.
- Able to accurately measure and record all dimensional inspections needed.
- Qualified to operate forklift and cranes.
- Must be able to make lift plans for heavy lifts.
Elliott is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the federal, state or local laws of the United States. Elliott is a drug free workplace.
No agency submissions please. NOTE: Resumes submitted to any Elliott Group employee without a current, signed and valid contract in place with the Elliott Group recruiting team will become the property of Elliott Group and no search fees will be paid.