Golden Nugget Las Vegas
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Golden Nugget Las Vegas
“Golden Nugget Lake Charles is a luxury casino-resort that opened in December 2014. The property contains nearly 1,100 well-appointed hotel rooms and suites with private balconies available. It sports an eighteen-hole championship golf course, a private beach and marina, and a luxurious pool complex with private cabanas, a waterslide and lazy river. Patrons enjoy a 2000-seat entertainment showroom, variety of meeting spaces, retail shopping from fine jewelry to resort wear, and a number of Landry’s signature restaurants. The Golden Nugget also includes a world-class casino with more than 70 table games, a poker room, and 1600 of the newest slot machines. We offer an abundance of premier employment opportunities in hotel, restaurant, finance, marketing, entertainment, casino management and much more. If your skills and talents are a match for our needs, we can open the door to your next career opportunity!
Fertitta Entertainment through its various subsidiaries and affiliate companies is a national, diversified gaming, restaurant, hospitality, entertainment and retail organization. We own and operate the Golden Nugget Hotels and Casinos located in Las Vegas and Laughlin, Nevada, Atlantic City, New Jersey and Biloxi, Mississippi. We are also one of the largest full-service restaurant operators in the United States with over 420 locations in over 35 states and 15 countries. We operate restaurants primarily under the names of Rainforest Cafe, Saltgrass Steakhouse, Landry’s Seafood House, Chart House, The Oceanaire Seafood Room, Bubba Gump, Morton’s – The Steakhouse, McCormick’s & Schmick’s and Claim Jumper and Mastros, plus our upscale signature group of restaurants which include Vic & Anthony’s, Grotto and more. We are also engaged in the ownership and operation of select hospitality/entertainment businesses, which include hotels, such as the San Luis Resort, Spa and Convention Center in Galveston, Texas, aquarium complexes, the Kemah Boardwalk, a 40-acre amusement, entertainment and retail complex in Kemah, Texas and the Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier in Galveston, Texas.”
Under the direction of the Banquet Services Manager, the incumbent provides guests in the Banquet department with the highest standards of food and beverage service on all functions. In doing so, it is expected that all efforts be directed toward guest satisfaction, the achievement/maintenance at division standards and profit maximization.
• Exhibit conduct in accordance with all Gaming Commission Regulations, Federal and State laws and regulations, and Golden Nugget and departmental policies and procedures.
• Consistently deliver positive, courteous and professional guest service in all interactions with guests, visitors, vendors and fellow employees.
• Set up banquet meal functions as prescribed by the Banquet Function sheet.
• Provide prompt and professional service during banquet meal functions. Ensures that guest safety is of paramount consideration in the set-up of the room and in the arrangement and performance of all banquet food service.
• Perform tableside or buffet food preparation and service as required.
• Ensure that banquet work station is clean and stocked with all items needed for the banquet function. Maintains a clean and orderly work station at all times.
• Inform supervisor of any problems and/or guest complaints.
• Assist other banquet associates when needed.
• Clean off all glasses, silver, china, etc. from all dinner tables, reception tables, and buffet tables during and after the function.
• Complete all banquet server side work.
• Greet guests as needed and continually monitors guests to ensure that their needs are met.
• Must wear appropriate uniform and maintain personal cleanliness.
• If appropriate, serves all alcoholic beverages knowledgeably and in strict compliance with all applicable alcoholic beverage laws.
•Maintain a clean, safe, hazard-free work environment within area of responsibility.
• Demonstrate a commitment to ensuring responsible gaming and responsible alcohol service by discreetly notifying appropriate management of concerns and observations.
• Ensure prompt and discrete notification to senior management and/or the Ethics Hotline of any observation of illegal acts and/or internal ethics violations.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of two (2) years of experience preferred.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Must have solid decision-making, organization, and interpersonal skills. Excellent verbal communication skills are required. The ability to thrive in a fast-paced multi-tasking, hands-on environment. Ability to establish and maintain a positive and professional working relationships with all individuals. Must have basic skills in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook. Ability to work occasional overtime and irregular hours.
Auto req ID
Concept / Brand
Golden Nugget Lake Charles
Posting Job Title