Golden Nugget Las Vegas
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Barista - Starbuck's
at Golden Nugget Las Vegas
Golden Nugget Lake Charles is a luxury casino-resort that opened in December 2014. The property contains nearly 740 well-appointed hotel rooms and suites, with another 300-room tower currently in construction. It sports an eighteen-hole championship golf course, a private beach and marina, and a luxurious pool complex with private cabanas, a waterslide and lazy river. Patrons enjoy a 2000-seat entertainment showroom, variety of meeting spaces, retail shopping from fine jewelry to resort wear, and a number of Landry’s signature restaurants. The Golden Nugget also includes a world-class casino with more than 70 table games, a poker room, and 1600 of the newest slot machines. We offer an abundance of premier employment opportunities in hotel, restaurant, finance, marketing, entertainment, casino management and much more. If your skills and talents are a match for our needs, we can open the door to your next career opportunity!”
Fertitta Entertainment through its various subsidiaries and affiliate companies is a national, diversified gaming, restaurant, hospitality, entertainment and retail organization. We own and operate the Golden Nugget Hotels and Casinos located in Las Vegas and Laughlin, Nevada, Atlantic City, New Jersey and Biloxi, Mississippi. We are also one of the largest full-service restaurant operators in the United States with over 420 locations in over 35 states and 15 countries. We operate restaurants primarily under the names of Rainforest Cafe, Saltgrass Steakhouse, Landry’s Seafood House, Chart House, The Oceanaire Seafood Room, Bubba Gump, Morton’s – The Steakhouse, McCormick’s & Schmick’s and Claim Jumper and Mastros, plus our upscale signature group of restaurants which include Vic & Anthony’s, Grotto and more. We are also engaged in the ownership and operation of select hospitality/entertainment businesses, which include hotels, such as the San Luis Resort, Spa and Convention Center in Galveston, Texas, aquarium complexes, the Kemah Boardwalk, a 40-acre amusement, entertainment and retail complex in Kemah, Texas and the Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier in Galveston, Texas.
The STARBUCKS BARISTA is responsible to provide prompt, efficient and courteous service while preparing beverages to Starbucks standards and serving them to guests in a timely manner. In addition, the BARISTA ensures excellence in guest satisfaction through a commitment to a “Do Whatever It Takes" attitude.
• Minimum six months previous food and cash handling experience required. .
• Knowledge of coffee products and specialty food items helpful.
• Must have good people skills and a well-groomed appearance.
• Must read, write, speak and understand English.
• Must have working knowledge of point of sales systems. Must be able to perform basic math (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division).
• Must be at least 18 years old.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
• Constantly walking, standing, eye/hand coordination, handling, wrist motion, hearing, speaking, seeing and reading.
• Frequently stooping, bending and reaching.
• Constantly lifting and carrying a maximum of 55 lbs. alone for distances up to a maximum of 500 ft.
• Occasionally moving tables up to a maximum of 100 lbs. for distances up to a maximum of 500 ft.
• Occasionally pushing up to a maximum of 200 lbs. for distances up to a maximum of 1,500 ft.
• Frequently moving chairs up to a maximum of 50 lbs. for distances up to a maximum of 1,500 ft.
Auto req ID
Concept / Brand
Golden Nugget Lake Charles
Posting Job Title
Barista - Starbuck's