Golden Nugget Las Vegas
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
EVS Floor/Marble Technician
at Golden Nugget Las Vegas
Golden Nugget Lake Charles is a luxury casino-resort that opened in December 2014. The property contains nearly 1,100 well-appointed hotel rooms and suites with private balconies available. It sports an eighteen-hole championship golf course, a private beach and marina, and a luxurious pool complex with private cabanas, a waterslide and lazy river. Patrons enjoy a 2000-seat entertainment showroom, variety of meeting spaces, retail shopping from fine jewelry to resort wear, and a number of Landry’s signature restaurants. The Golden Nugget also includes a world-class casino with more than 70 table games, a poker room, and 1600 of the newest slot machines. We offer an abundance of premier employment opportunities in hotel, restaurant, finance, marketing, entertainment, casino management and much more. If your skills and talents are a match for our needs, we can open the door to your next career opportunity!
Fertitta Entertainment through its various subsidiaries and affiliate companies is a national, diversified gaming, restaurant, hospitality, entertainment and retail organization. We own and operate the Golden Nugget Hotels and Casinos located in Las Vegas and Laughlin, Nevada, Atlantic City, New Jersey and Biloxi, Mississippi. We are also one of the largest full-service restaurant operators in the United States with over 420 locations in over 35 states and 15 countries. We operate restaurants primarily under the names of Rainforest Cafe, Saltgrass Steakhouse, Landry’s Seafood House, Chart House, The Oceanaire Seafood Room, Bubba Gump, Morton’s – The Steakhouse, McCormick’s & Schmick’s and Claim Jumper and Mastros, plus our upscale signature group of restaurants which include Vic & Anthony’s, Grotto and more. We are also engaged in the ownership and operation of select hospitality/entertainment businesses, which include hotels, such as the San Luis Resort, Spa and Convention Center in Galveston, Texas, aquarium complexes, the Kemah Boardwalk, a 40-acre amusement, entertainment and retail complex in Kemah, Texas and the Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier in Galveston, Texas.
|Essential Duties and Responsibilities: |
• Be able to follow instructions and work with minimal supervision.
• Follow established safety precautions
• Perform proper techniques of floor care and preparation of areas to be cleaned, buffed, stripped or waxed as well as carpet cleaning
• Must be able to operate and maintain all floor cleaning/finishing equipment to include but not limit to floor buffer/burnishes, water extraction machine, and carpet cleaning equipment.
• Follow established safety precautions for cleaning and maintaining all areas of the facility
• Prepare all set ups with tables, chairs, and tablecloths as directed by set up diagram
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Housekeeping/Laundry Supervisor or the Director of Environmental Services Additional Functions Perform the Trash/Linen duties in the absence of the trash/linen person to include but not limit to the following:
• Remove and transport all trash from the soiled linen rooms and Central Supply and hallways to trash dumpster
• Remove and transport all soiled linens from the linen rooms to the laundry
• Clean main dining room after morning meal
• Clean friendship room, staff dining room, staff dining room restrooms, rehab/therapy gym and offices Requirements:
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• One (1) to two (2) years of previous public area cleaning experience or related experience.
• Prior job related experience is preferred but not required; must be at least 21 years
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Must have solid decision-making, organization, and interpersonal skills. Excellent verbal communication skills are required. The ability to thrive in a fast-paced multi-tasking, hands-on environment. Ability to establish and maintain a positive and professional working relationships with all individuals. Ability to work occasional overtime and irregular hours. Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Auto req ID
Concept / Brand
Golden Nugget Lake Charles
Posting Job Title
EVS Floor/Marble Technician