Golden Nugget Las Vegas
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Executive Casino Host (Fluent in Vietnamese OR Chinese)
at Golden Nugget Las Vegas
Golden Nugget Lake Charles is a luxury casino-resort that opened in December 2014. The property contains nearly 1,100 well-appointed hotel rooms and suites with private balconies available. It sports an eighteen-hole championship golf course, a private beach and marina, and a luxurious pool complex with private cabanas, a waterslide and lazy river. Patrons enjoy a 2000-seat entertainment showroom, variety of meeting spaces, retail shopping from fine jewelry to resort wear, and a number of Landry’s signature restaurants. The Golden Nugget also includes a world-class casino with more than 70 table games, a poker room, and 1600 of the newest slot machines. We offer an abundance of premier employment opportunities in hotel, restaurant, finance, marketing, entertainment, casino management and much more. If your skills and talents are a match for our needs, we can open the door to your next career opportunity!
Fertitta Entertainment through its various subsidiaries and affiliate companies is a national, diversified gaming, restaurant, hospitality, entertainment and retail organization. We own and operate the Golden Nugget Hotels and Casinos located in Las Vegas and Laughlin, Nevada, Atlantic City, New Jersey and Biloxi, Mississippi. We are also one of the largest full-service restaurant operators in the United States with over 420 locations in over 35 states and 15 countries. We operate restaurants primarily under the names of Rainforest Cafe, Saltgrass Steakhouse, Landry’s Seafood House, Chart House, The Oceanaire Seafood Room, Bubba Gump, Morton’s – The Steakhouse, McCormick’s & Schmick’s and Claim Jumper and Mastros, plus our upscale signature group of restaurants which include Vic & Anthony’s, Grotto and more. We are also engaged in the ownership and operation of select hospitality/entertainment businesses, which include hotels, such as the San Luis Resort, Spa and Convention Center in Galveston, Texas, aquarium complexes, the Kemah Boardwalk, a 40-acre amusement, entertainment and retail complex in Kemah, Texas and the Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier in Galveston, Texas.
- Exhibit all conduct in accordance with Louisiana Gaming regulations and Golden Nugget policies and procedures, as well as all Federal and State laws and regulations.
- Maintain excellent communication skills and interpersonal relations with guests, vendors, visitors and Golden Nugget staff.
- Exhibit conduct in accordance with all Louisiana Gaming Control Board and Golden Nugget departmental policies and procedures.
- Build and maintain relationships with guests and market our gaming product and amenities to valued guests.
- Increase the growth of gaming revenues through development of a targeted customer base.
- Track guest’s visits, arrange accommodations and provide complimentaries according to established guidelines.
- Greet guests in the casino and participate in social events and special promotions.
- Issue Player’s Club cards and promote the program and related promotions.
- Research, update and organize personal player information to ensure accurate and proper communication.
- Ensure the protection of guests’ rewards and credit lines.
- Effectively handle customer complaints and discrepancies in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Provide special services to include food, beverage, transportation, cross-property events and Player’s Club programs.
- Telemarket to active and inactive guests by mail and phone to further develop brand loyalty and visitation to the Golden Nugget Casinos and report the results of these efforts.
- Assist in the development of incentive programs, host goals, special events and marketing programs.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of all gaming machines, table games, player tracking systems, promotions, events, entertainment and general property information.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of competitors’ promotions.
- Respond to Player’s Club letters and customer service survey results and communicate that information to the appropriate department manager.
- Safeguard the confidential nature of all departmental and company records.
- Demonstrate a commitment to ensuring responsible gaming and responsible alcohol service by discreetly notifying appropriate management of concerns and observations.
- Demonstrate actions and behaviors that reinforce the Company’s Mission and Values of Communication, Integrity, Fun, Respect, Accountability, Passion and Dedication.
- Ensure prompt and discreet notification to management and/or the Ethics Hotline of any observation of illegal acts or internal ethics violations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Gaming industry experience is required.
- Must speak fluent Vietnamese.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- At least two (2) years of gaming experience in large casino (1,500 or more devices, 50 or more table games) that does high volume business with high-level play or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills including presentation skills.
- Superior writing and oral communications skills.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Must have solid planning, time management, decision-making, organization, and interpersonal skills. The ability to thrive in a fast-paced multi-tasking, hands-on environment. Ability to establish and maintain a positive and professional working relationship with all individuals. Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and hotel systems. Ability to work overtime, irregular hours and occasionally travel.
Auto req ID
Concept / Brand
Golden Nugget Lake Charles
Posting Job Title
Executive Casino Host (Fluent in Vietnamese OR Chinese)