Golden Nugget Las Vegas
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Main Bank Cashier - $13.50 per hour
at Golden Nugget Las Vegas
“Golden Nugget Lake Charles is a luxury casino-resort that opened in December 2014. The property contains nearly 1,100 well-appointed hotel rooms and suites with private balconies available. It sports an eighteen-hole championship golf course, a private beach and marina, and a luxurious pool complex with private cabanas, a waterslide and lazy river. Patrons enjoy a 2000-seat entertainment showroom, variety of meeting spaces, retail shopping from fine jewelry to resort wear, and a number of Landry’s signature restaurants. The Golden Nugget also includes a world-class casino with more than 70 table games, a poker room, and 1600 of the newest slot machines. We offer an abundance of premier employment opportunities in hotel, restaurant, finance, marketing, entertainment, casino management and much more. If your skills and talents are a match for our needs, we can open the door to your next career opportunity!
Fertitta Entertainment through its various subsidiaries and affiliate companies is a national, diversified gaming, restaurant, hospitality, entertainment and retail organization. We own and operate the Golden Nugget Hotels and Casinos located in Las Vegas and Laughlin, Nevada, Atlantic City, New Jersey and Biloxi, Mississippi. We are also one of the largest full-service restaurant operators in the United States with over 420 locations in over 35 states and 15 countries. We operate restaurants primarily under the names of Rainforest Cafe, Saltgrass Steakhouse, Landry’s Seafood House, Chart House, The Oceanaire Seafood Room, Bubba Gump, Morton’s – The Steakhouse, McCormick’s & Schmick’s and Claim Jumper and Mastros, plus our upscale signature group of restaurants which include Vic & Anthony’s, Grotto and more. We are also engaged in the ownership and operation of select hospitality/entertainment businesses, which include hotels, such as the San Luis Resort, Spa and Convention Center in Galveston, Texas, aquarium complexes, the Kemah Boardwalk, a 40-acre amusement, entertainment and retail complex in Kemah, Texas and the Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier in Galveston, Texas.”
Under the direction of the Cage Supervisor, the incumbent is responsible for counting, and processing daily revenue as well as preparing cash summary reports for each shift.
• Exhibit all conduct in accordance with Louisiana Gaming regulations and Golden Nugget policies and procedures, as well as all Federal and State laws and regulations.
• Consistently deliver positive, courteous and professional guest service in all interactions with guests, visitors, vendors and fellow employees.
• Count and verifies incoming and outgoing casino operation functions and submits to Auditing.
• Prepare and verifies all shift work for cash cage.
• Count and prepare opening and closing cash inventories at the beginning and end of each shift.
• Count all cash and chips accurately.
• Accountable for counting, verifying, and documenting all monies both in and out of the cash cage, change and special events; completing the appropriate paperwork for each department.
• Prepare and process all bank deposits, prepares all increases and exchanges.
• Responsible for counting and processing daily revenue as well as preparing cash summary reports for each shift.
• Prepare cash summary reports documenting revenue and payouts.
• Demonstrate a commitment to ensuring responsible gaming and responsible alcohol service by discreetly notifying appropriate managers of concerns and observations.
• Ensure prompt and discreet notification to managers and/or the Ethics Hotline of any observation of illegal acts or internal ethics violations.
• Comply with all departmental and Company Policies including business ethics guidelines.
• Maintain excellent communication skills and interpersonal relations with guests, vendors, visitors and Golden Nugget staff. • Display professional conduct, sound judgment, the highest level of professional integrity and a strong work ethic.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
• One (1) year experience as a casino cage cashier strongly preferred.
• Large volume cash handling experience is required.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Must have solid decision-making, organization, and interpersonal skills. Excellent verbal communication skills are required. The ability to thrive in a fast-paced multi-tasking, hands-on environment. Ability to establish and maintain a positive and professional working relationships with all individuals. Proficient computer skills. Ability to work occasional overtime and irregular hours.
Auto req ID
Concept / Brand
Golden Nugget Lake Charles
Posting Job Title
Main Bank Cashier - $13.50 per hour