Golden Nugget Las Vegas
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Golden Nugget Las Vegas
Golden Nugget Lake Charles is a luxury casino-resort that opened in December 2014. The property contains nearly 740 well-appointed hotel rooms and suites, with another 300-room tower currently in construction. It sports an eighteen-hole championship golf course, a private beach and marina, and a luxurious pool complex with private cabanas, a waterslide and lazy river. Patrons enjoy a 2000-seat entertainment showroom, variety of meeting spaces, retail shopping from fine jewelry to resort wear, and a number of Landry’s signature restaurants. The Golden Nugget also includes a world-class casino with more than 70 table games, a poker room, and 1600 of the newest slot machines. We offer an abundance of premier employment opportunities in hotel, restaurant, finance, marketing, entertainment, casino management and much more. If your skills and talents are a match for our needs, we can open the door to your next career opportunity!
Fertitta Entertainment through its various subsidiaries and affiliate companies is a national, diversified gaming, restaurant, hospitality, entertainment and retail organization. We own and operate the Golden Nugget Hotels and Casinos located in Las Vegas and Laughlin, Nevada, Atlantic City, New Jersey and Biloxi, Mississippi. We are also one of the largest full-service restaurant operators in the United States with over 420 locations in over 35 states and 15 countries. We operate restaurants primarily under the names of Rainforest Cafe, Saltgrass Steakhouse, Landry’s Seafood House, Chart House, The Oceanaire Seafood Room, Bubba Gump, Morton’s – The Steakhouse, McCormick’s & Schmick’s and Claim Jumper and Mastros, plus our upscale signature group of restaurants which include Vic & Anthony’s, Grotto and more. We are also engaged in the ownership and operation of select hospitality/entertainment businesses, which include hotels, such as the San Luis Resort, Spa and Convention Center in Galveston, Texas, aquarium complexes, the Kemah Boardwalk, a 40-acre amusement, entertainment and retail complex in Kemah, Texas and the Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier in Galveston, Texas.
Essential Duties/Responsibilities: Under the direction of the Security Department Supervisors and Managers, the incumbent provides basic security coverage ensuring the adequate protection is provided for the safety of guests, visitors and employees.
• Exhibit all conduct in accordance with Louisiana Gaming regulations and Golden Nugget policies and procedures, as well as all Federal and State laws and regulations.
• Consistently deliver positive, courteous and professional guest service in all interactions with guests, visitors, vendors and fellow employees.
• Ensure the proper security is provided for all transfers or monies within the casino and hotel areas of the complex.
• Assist patrons with a wide variety of inquiries and situations including, but not limited to, providing information about the property and events, giving directions and possibly escorting them if necessary.
• Prepare detailed incident reports in a clear and precise manner.
• Patrol the hotel and casino areas to establish a security presence and report all unusual situations and/or suspicious persons.
• Assist in the coordination and resolution of emergency situations.
• Assist in maintain proper key control.
• Maintain excellent communication skills and interpersonal relations with guests, vendors, visitors and Golden Nugget staff.
• Display professional conduct, sound judgment, the highest level of professional integrity and a strong work ethic.
• Other related duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or equivalent is required;
• One (1) year of comparable experience is required, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Must have solid decision-making, organization, and interpersonal skills. Excellent verbal communication skills are required. The ability to thrive in a fast-paced multi-tasking, hands-on environment. Ability to establish and maintain a positive and professional working relationships with all individuals. Ability to work occasional overtime and irregular hours.
Auto req ID
Concept / Brand
Golden Nugget Lake Charles
Posting Job Title