Golden Nugget Las Vegas
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Golden Nugget Las Vegas
Golden Nugget Lake Charles is a luxury casino-resort that opened in December 2014. The property contains nearly 1,100 well-appointed hotel rooms and suites with private balconies available. It sports an eighteen-hole championship golf course, a private beach and marina, and a luxurious pool complex with private cabanas, a waterslide and lazy river. Patrons enjoy a 2000-seat entertainment showroom, variety of meeting spaces, retail shopping from fine jewelry to resort wear, and a number of Landry’s signature restaurants. The Golden Nugget also includes a world-class casino with more than 70 table games, a poker room, and 1600 of the newest slot machines. We offer an abundance of premier employment opportunities in hotel, restaurant, finance, marketing, entertainment, casino management and much more. If your skills and talents are a match for our needs, we can open the door to your next career opportunity!
Fertitta Entertainment through its various subsidiaries and affiliate companies is a national, diversified gaming, restaurant, hospitality, entertainment and retail organization. We own and operate the Golden Nugget Hotels and Casinos located in Las Vegas and Laughlin, Nevada, Atlantic City, New Jersey and Biloxi, Mississippi. We are also one of the largest full-service restaurant operators in the United States with over 420 locations in over 35 states and 15 countries. We operate restaurants primarily under the names of Rainforest Cafe, Saltgrass Steakhouse, Landry’s Seafood House, Chart House, The Oceanaire Seafood Room, Bubba Gump, Morton’s – The Steakhouse, McCormick’s & Schmick’s and Claim Jumper and Mastros, plus our upscale signature group of restaurants which include Vic & Anthony’s, Grotto and more. We are also engaged in the ownership and operation of select hospitality/entertainment businesses, which include hotels, such as the San Luis Resort, Spa and Convention Center in Galveston, Texas, aquarium complexes, the Kemah Boardwalk, a 40-acre amusement, entertainment and retail complex in Kemah, Texas and the Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier in Galveston, Texas.
Essential Duties/Responsibilities: Under the direction of the Slot Shift Manager, the incumbent assists Slot management in all phases of Slot operations.
• Exhibit all conduct in accordance with Louisiana Gaming regulations and Golden Nugget policies and procedures, as well as all Federal and State laws and regulations.
• Consistently deliver positive, courteous and professional guest service in all interactions with guests, visitors, vendors and fellow employees.
• Responsible for supervising Slot attendants on assigned shift within assigned section.
• Assist in training, counseling, scheduling and evaluating Slot attendants. • Handle employee and customer complaints and disputes.
• Promote positive customer service, safety, security and creates a friendly atmosphere.
• Ensure that Slot attendants, security officers and other Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino staff offer appropriate support and performance in regards to daily slot floor operational demands.
• Monitor currency transaction reporting requirements.
• Keep abreast of new technology, equipment and accessories under development, and evaluate potential benefits of implementing these new ideas.
• Continually review and evaluate casino test and refine floor layouts to improve machine productivity and performance on the floor.
• Ensure procedures protect the integrity and security of the company, employee and guests.
• Demonstrate a commitment to ensuring responsible gaming and responsible alcohol service by discreetly notifying appropriate management of concerns and observations.
• Ensure prompt and discrete notification to senior management and/or the Ethics Hotline of any observation of illegal acts and/or internal ethics violations.
• Maintain excellent communication skills and interpersonal relations with guests, vendors, visitors and Golden Nugget staff.
• Display professional conduct, sound judgment, the highest level of professional integrity and a strong work ethic. • Perform other duties as assigned.
High School diploma or GED;
• Minimum two (2) years Slot Attendant or Slot Technician experience required,
• or one (1) year of casino experience as a Slot Floor Supervisor in a high volume casino environment.
• Demonstrated successful performance in a guest service role in a high volume public environment.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Must have solid planning, time management, decision-making, organization and interpersonal skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required. The ability to thrive in a fast-paced multi-tasking, hands-on environment. Ability to establish and maintain a positive and professional working relationship with all individuals. Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook. Ability to work overtime and irregular hours.
Auto req ID
Concept / Brand
Golden Nugget Lake Charles
Posting Job Title