Golden Nugget Las Vegas
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Golden Nugget Las Vegas
Golden Nugget Lake Charles is a luxury casino-resort that opened in December 2014. The property contains nearly 1,100 well-appointed hotel rooms and suites with private balconies available. It sports an eighteen-hole championship golf course, a private beach and marina, and a luxurious pool complex with private cabanas, a waterslide and lazy river. Patrons enjoy a 2000-seat entertainment showroom, variety of meeting spaces, retail shopping from fine jewelry to resort wear, and a number of Landry’s signature restaurants. The Golden Nugget also includes a world-class casino with more than 70 table games, a poker room, and 1600 of the newest slot machines. We offer an abundance of premier employment opportunities in hotel, restaurant, finance, marketing, entertainment, casino management and much more. If your skills and talents are a match for our needs, we can open the door to your next career opportunity!
Fertitta Entertainment through its various subsidiaries and affiliate companies is a national, diversified gaming, restaurant, hospitality, entertainment and retail organization. We own and operate the Golden Nugget Hotels and Casinos located in Las Vegas and Laughlin, Nevada, Atlantic City, New Jersey and Biloxi, Mississippi. We are also one of the largest full-service restaurant operators in the United States with over 420 locations in over 35 states and 15 countries. We operate restaurants primarily under the names of Rainforest Cafe, Saltgrass Steakhouse, Landry’s Seafood House, Chart House, The Oceanaire Seafood Room, Bubba Gump, Morton’s – The Steakhouse, McCormick’s & Schmick’s and Claim Jumper and Mastros, plus our upscale signature group of restaurants which include Vic & Anthony’s, Grotto and more. We are also engaged in the ownership and operation of select hospitality/entertainment businesses, which include hotels, such as the San Luis Resort, Spa and Convention Center in Galveston, Texas, aquarium complexes, the Kemah Boardwalk, a 40-acre amusement, entertainment and retail complex in Kemah, Texas and the Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier in Galveston, Texas.
Under the direction of the Warehouse Supervisor, the incumbent is responsible for receiving goods and items, verify that they meet the requirements of the purchase order or market list and process and deliver requisitions for goods and items submitted to the Warehouse.
• Exhibit conduct in accordance with all Gaming Commission Regulations, Federal and State laws and regulations, and Golden Nugget and departmental policies and procedures.
• Consistently deliver positive, courteous and professional guest service in all interactions with guests, visitors, vendors and fellow employees.
• Take inventory of material stored in all Warehouses.
• Maintain inventory locations for all Warehouse items.
• Properly completes all Warehouse paperwork.
• Maintain a clean, safe, hazard-free work environment within area of responsibility.
• Demonstrate a commitment to ensuring responsible gaming and responsible alcohol service by discreetly notifying appropriate management of concerns and observations.
• Ensure prompt and discrete notification to senior management and/or the Ethics Hotline of any observation of illegal acts and/or internal ethics violations.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• Six (6) months to one (1) year of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Must have solid decision-making, organization, and interpersonal skills. Excellent verbal communication skills are required. The ability to thrive in a fast-paced multi-tasking, hands-on environment. Ability to establish and maintain a positive and professional working relationships with all individuals. Ability to work occasional overtime and irregular hours.
Auto req ID
Concept / Brand
Golden Nugget Lake Charles
Posting Job Title