Graphic Packaging International Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Coord., Operations Support
at Graphic Packaging International Inc.
MISSION / SUMMARY:
An AP/Operations Support Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to complete tactical and strategic processes associated with servicing GPI vendor accounts. This person will have responsibility for the day to day management of all customer service aspects for a GPI vendor account which can include but is not limited to incoming invoice & payment questions, onboarding suppliers to self-service web portal and facilitating eInvoicing discussions between vendor & 3rd party eInvoicing team. They understand and coordinate with Accounts Payable, Treasury, and the Supply Chain teams and exceed vendor & internal customer expectations as they execute their role in the overall procure to pay process. They align the process with GPI business, financial and operational objectives to successfully achieve planned targets.
The position requires extensive knowledge of the Procure to Pay process and systems such as Taulia, ReadSoft, SAP and any future systems and how these functions impact the business.
They understand and align business operations and Accounting as he/she executes their role to exceed customer expectations and align with GPI business, cultural, financial and operational objectives.
JOB FUNCTIONS: Job functions include, but are not limited to the following.
- Provide accurate and continual communications to internal and external customers on the Accounts Payable aspect of the procure to pay process
- Demonstrate leadership on team/projects and able to train others on customer service functions
- Find achievable solutions to improve processes based on understanding how all systems and transactions interconnect
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external customer contacts
- Maintain alignment with our Treasury & Supply Chain organization with the procure to pay cycle.
- Other duties as assigned.
- General schedule is an 8-hour M-F assignment, however, employee must be willing to work alternate schedules occasionally; that may include early mornings, nights, and/or weekends and be punctual while doing so.
- Occasional overnight travel to include flying, driving, riding or by rail.
- Sitting or standing for extended periods of time up to 8-hours.
- Occasional Lifting up to 20 lbs.
- Reading computer screen or other electronic devices.
- Use of various office hand and electrical tools or equipment.
- Integrity & Trust
- Action Oriented
- Peer Relationships
- Priority Setting
- Problem Solving
- Intellectual Horsepower
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of SAP & ReadSoft beneficial.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
BACKGROUND / EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrates understanding of /ability to manage the impact of procure to pay process on cash flow
EDUCATION / KNOWLEDGE:
- High School diploma or GED required
- Two to five years of related experience or Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business Administration or other Business Related field.