Group 1 Automotive, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Automotive Detailer - Rountree Ford
at Group 1 Automotive, inc.
- Job ID
- Automotive Repair
- Regular Full-Time
ROUNTREE FORD is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail. We are looking to add a qualified AUTOMOTIVE CAR WASH/DETAILER to our team. Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance
- Life & Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
- Thoroughly cleans vehicles inside and out
- Installs any trim or cosmetic items as needed
- Notifies the appropriate personnel when vehicles are ready for delivery
- Reports any safety issues and any vehicle damage immediately to management
- Assists manager with check-in, labeling, storage and dispensing of detailing supplies
- Employee will be required to operate company or customer vehicles at any time and must adhere to the company driving policy(s)
- Employees are expected to refrain from using their handheld devices while driving; this includes cell phones and texting while driving in connection with their job duties. Safety must come before all other concerns
- Employee may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
- Maintains professional demeanor and appearance, as well as, keeps work areas neat and clean.
- Ability to operate both standard and automotive vehicles.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.