Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Car Cleaner (Needed ASAP)
at Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Fleet Operations
- Position Type
- Regular Full Time
If you're looking for the benefits of joining an industry leader, with a high-charged, energy-filled environment, then you can stop looking, because you have found what you're looking for in the Utility Worker position at our Hertz Local Edition location. Bring your energy, drive, and motivation to Hertz, and set your goals on cruise control! The Hertz Corporation, a world leader in the car rental industry, currently seeks energetic team players to join our team.
Duties include assisting with customer pick-up and delivery, cleaning the interior and exterior of the vehicle, checking and filling all necessary fluids under the hood, refueling the vehicle and checking tire pressure.
- Customer service experience is required
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time with continuous bending and twisting
- Must be available to work scheduled hours depending on the needs of the branch including Saturdays and Sundays
- Must be at least 20 years of age
- Valid Driver's License with clean motor vehicle record
- Periodic MVR checks will be performed if hired.
Support delivery services business by delivering products between businesses and local customers within assigned geographic area
- Load, transport, and deliver items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Ensure items are delivered in proper condition.
- Review orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assist with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Adhere to assigned routes and follow time schedules.
- Abide by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Prepare reports and other documents relating to deliveries, as needed.
- Must have a smartphone and the ability to navigate an application and use GPS mapping application
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.