Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Location Manager Trainee
at Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Management - Entry-Level Management
- Position Type
- Regular Full Time
At Hertz, our Location Manager Trainees are the new wave direction to our Multi Brand future. Our LMT's are highly motivated, career seeking individuals eager to develop leadership skills and learn every aspect of rental car operations.
If you are searching for an entry level position with new challenges and rewards, Hertz offers exciting career opportunities to help get your career started.
In your position as a Location Manager Trainee, you will participate in our vigorous training and immersion program as you begin your journey with Hertz. You will rotate between the key areas of operations, learning the function and responsibilities of each, with an on-going focus on developing your people management skills. At the completion of your initial training program, you'll be given an opportunity to showcase your strong management foundation and knowledge of the business at a new location, as you prepare to journey on with Hertz!
What We Need:
- Career and long term goal oriented professionals
- Polished/professional appearance
- Driven and motivated personally and operationally
- Individuals looking for career growth
- Ideal candidate maybe required to relocate upon completion of program
- Individuals who thrive and lead by example
- Minimum Associates Degree
- Excellent Oral and Written Skills
What We Offer:
- Full benefits after probationary period (Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation, 401K)
- Room to grow within multi branded corporation - Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty, Firefly Car Rental
- Professional and Publicly respected environment
- Once program is completed your eligible to function as a full location manager which includes a complimentary company vehicle for personal use
Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.