Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Hibbett Sports
- Location : Name
- ALEXANDRIA LA (#502)
- Location : Address
- 3437 MASONIC DRIVE
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
Hibbett Sports is a leading athletic-inspired fashion retailer with more than 1,000 stores. If you enjoy creating a 5-star experience for customers while thriving in an environment that develops future leaders this could be the position for you! You will get the opportunity to hone and develop your management and leadership skills working side by side with the Store Manager in all aspects of running a successful store. This position will help lay the foundation for current and future leadership opportunities. In this active and rewarding role, you will be responsible for assisting and consulting with the Store Manager (Head Coach) regarding overall operations and administrative duties. This includes brainstorming and working together to conclude the methods and approaches necessary to achieve the store's goals. Are you ready to take on the challenge?
- Discuss and develop an action plan with Store Manager (Head Coach) to achieve a consistent 5-star customer experience.
- Guides and motivates store team to drive sales through all avenues by maximizing selling behaviors.
- Is conscious of and understands inventory, sales statistics, and expenses to ensure successfully reaching goals and maximizing profitability.
- Keeps Store Manager (Head Coach) in the know as to inventory movement and customer trends.
- Works alongside Store Manager (Head Coach) to understand all aspects of running an efficient store and accepts all day-to-day responsibility in the absence of the Store Manager (Head Coach).
High school diploma or general education diploma (GED). Experience isn’t required but is considered a plus.