Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HIRING NIGHT SHIFT **Manual Labor Entry Level *** On the job training!
Our company is HOODZ of Greater Baton Rouge and we've been cleaning vent hoods at NIGHT in restaurant kitchens for 6 years.
We are hiring for crew member position which does NOT require experience, we train on the job.
The crew member position involves helping crew leader get job done with big emphasis on wiping down vent hood (stainless steel) after the crew leader has pressure washed it and mopped the floor.
We usually clean 2 restaurants/night (while they are closed) and work Sunday - Thursday night (approx 8p-6a).
this job is different because:
- no customer to deal with
- it is at night
- the job is fast paced (never watching the clock)
- we reward and promote top performing employees
- we drive company van to each job so there is "windshield time"
- we provide all on the job training
Skill / Requirements
- Must have valid driver's licence and clean driving record
- Have transportation to and from work
- Pass 7 year background check (felonies/violent misdemeanors)
- Pass a drug test
- No outstanding warrants
- Work in small/tight areas (wiping down inside of restaurant hood)
- Lift 50 pounds
- Work on feet for 10 hrs at a time
- Work on knees for 30 minutes at a time
- Must be able to squat and lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to climb ladder
Entry level crew members should expect to earn $400-$500+/wk starting out with opportunity for advancement.
Crew Leaders earn $520-$640+/wk.