Iberia Bank Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Assistant- Iberia Financial Services, Metairie (Ridgelake office)
at Iberia Bank Corporation
Acts in an administrative support role for one or more IFS Investment Reps. May serve as a liaison between IFS Investment Reps and their customers. Completes forms and processes orders as necessary.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensure effective transaction processing by submitting documentation to the applicable provider(s), and monitoring the required steps which follow.
• Establish new accounts for customers by inputting the information into ENSInet and creating an electronic file.
• Maintain client files by ensuring that relevant documents are maintained and easily accessed.
• Respond back to all requests timely and solve requests timely and accurately.
• Follow up on all business submitted with the appropriate providers to insure accounts are set up properly, business has been processed accurately, and commissions have been paid.
• Review pending Items requiring attention on Pershing system to ensure timely payment and receipt of funds, proper dividend options are selected, etc.
• Coordinate with the main office as needed regarding documentation, procedures, commission accounting, etc.
• Assist Investment Representatives with regard to setting appointments and preparing for client reviews.
• Answer customer phone calls timely and perform all service requests timely and accurately. Monitor service requests to insure required actions/steps are followed to completion.
• Ensure office signage is compliant and brochures are current.
• Provide information to clients regarding account activity, market quotations, trade transactions, etc.
• Maintain current knowledge of market activities and product offerings to ensure full support of sales staff.
• Performs all other duties as assigned
1. No supervisory responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Additionally, the qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required in this position:
High school diploma or GED required, some college preferred. And 1-2 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
COMPUTER AND OFFICE EQUIPMENT SKILLS
1. Microsoft Office suite required
2. Special software: ability to learn Broker/Dealer system and clearing firm system.
3. Efficient with Adobe and pdf formatting preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS (Ex: CPA, Series 6 or 7 license, etc)
1. Life and Health preferred
2. Series 6 or 7 preferred