Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where your attention to detail and project management skills will have the opportunity to shine? Do you enjoy working as part of a diverse team of professionals? Are you ready to put your social media and impressive Excel skills to work?
Ready to reinvent banking? At Liberty Bank and Trust we're doing just that and a whole lot more. We work hard and play hard. Invest where our heart lives. And pursue freedom for all. Trust Liberty Bank. At Liberty Bank and Trust you'll find that there's freedom here - for our customers and for you!
Executive Assistant, Senior Vice President of Retail Banking and Senior Vice President of Strategic Initiatives
Liberty Bank and Trust is in search of a top-notch, project oriented, Executive Assistant for their fast-paced environment. We are also looking for someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit, is service-minded, and will provide valuable assistance to everyone on our team. This role is dynamic in nature; empowered to continue evolving as areas of influence and to grow. The Executive Assistant will play a big role in supporting the senior Vice President of Retail Banking and the Senior Vice President of Strategic Initiatives.
- Provide administrative support to two senior level executives.
- Coordinate and manage various special assignments or projects.
- Design, maintain, and manage reports.
- Provide support for the banks event planning.
- General support of team of VP’s.
- Maintain the accuracy, quality and integrity of all database information.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, & presentation software:
- Microsoft Excel
- Excel data with reporting
- Pivot Tables
- Creating Formulas
- Administrating and Managing Social media
- Savvy with Facebook, Instagram, YouTube etc.
- Assist, support, and execute Skype and Zoom meetings
- Design and manage data tracking reports used by the SVP of Retail to track various processes, projects and personnel.
Project Management / Office
- Provide general administrative support with various project based and process-based initiatives including marketing, sponsorship requests, data analysis and reporting.
- Assist with special projects.
- Support processes and duties in retail banking to include managing the donations system.
- Route messages, process and initiate correspondence, and handle client requests.
- Manage calendars, appointments, mail, correspondence, filing and typical administrative duties.
- Provide support for special events and social occasions.
- Bachelor of Arts degree is preferred.
- 2 years’ experience in a financial institution preferred.
- In-depth understanding of entire Microsoft Office.
- ADVANCED in Microsoft Excel including creating and manipulating pivot tables and formulas.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Self-Sufficient with a attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
As you might expect, we value every member of our team. That's why we offer competitive pay and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. We also do our best to make sure Liberty Bank and Trust is an incredible place not just to work but to build a career. We want you to learn, grow and share in the success you help create.
Are you ready to reinvent banking? We're ready to talk about what's next.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.