InterMetro Industries, Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Territory Sales Manager, Healthcare
at InterMetro Industries, Corporation
InterMetro Industries is seeking a Territory Sales Manager for our Clinical Healthcare Market. This is an outstanding opportunity for a self-starter in an industry leading company! The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for the promotion and sale of Metro brand solutions including shelving, carts and storage/transport products within the healthcare market. This includes promoting and selling clinical products, services and solutions to new and existing customers by establishing contacts and developing and maintaining relationships with them. This sales professional is expected to call on our end-users in including nursing and materials management (at Hospitals and IDN headquarters), healthcare executives and distribution partners in order to position and successfully sell the Metro product and services portfolio. This individual is also responsible for maintaining annual sales quotas and attending local, regional and national trade shows. The territory includes some of LA, MS, and a very small park of AL. The preferred candidate will live in or around New Orleans.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Selling Metro products in defined healthcare settings
- Maintain and increase revenues and market share within the assigned territory by developing an effective business plan to penetrate competitive accounts and drive growth within existing accounts.
- Provide industry leading solutions to customers for their storage and transportation needs.
- Acts to meet/exceed customer expectations by sustaining regular contact and building superior relationships with key healthcare decision-makers and influencers at both the facility level and the IDN headquarter level.
- Pursues ongoing learning and training to understand the market, products and brand positioning to grow revenues
- Demonstrates competency in the company’s products and services by managing the entire sales process, presenting (oral and written) all aspects of the company products, and maintaining working knowledge of existing marketing programs.
- Utilize strong networking skills to gain access into new accounts.
- Weekly forecast updates and maintenance in our Sales management systems QuickBase.
- Arrange and participate in product demonstrations, quoting and proposal delivery and other duties as needed and assigned.
- Utilizing, maintaining and growing relationships with distribution partners
- Other duties as assigned
The Qualified candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- A minimum of one year prior sales experience
- Prior experience in a healthcare sales role is highly preferred
- Understanding of sales techniques, especially probing and closing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional demeanor
- Strong presentation skills
- PC literate (Microsoft Office, CRM)
- Creativity, ability to “think outside the box”
- Ability to work effectively & cooperatively in a team environment.
- Regular attendance, travel and training is required.
- Must be capable of providing “solutions’ instead of products.
- Comfortable making presentations and demonstrations of product to small or large groups, including professional people.
- Proven ambition, competitive drive, integrity and work ethic
- Autonomy (ability to work independently)
- Physical requirements include exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds force frequently and/or up to 10 pounds constantly to move objects.
InterMetro Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
No calls or agencies please. InterMetro Industries will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position. If you need an accommodation to apply for this position, please email Careers@MetroCareers.com or call (570) 706-4131. Please allow for 24-48 hours for us to respond.