Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Field Office Manager
Job Reference #: ECR0002XF
At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobs' Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us.
- Recruit, train and supervise all staff associated with Field Administrative activities
- Develop organizational chart defining interfaces and reporting structure for Field Administrative personnel assigned to the project.
- Develop roles and responsibilities for all Field Administrative employees assigned to the project
- Support Site Management in resolution of any Field Administrative issues.
- Develop, maintain and monitor components of a “Site Specific Field Administrative Procures Manual”
- Implement necessary checks and balances associated with all Field Payroll activities
- Maintain all site invoicing requirements as directed by Field Administrative Manager.
- Maintain all site Accounts Payable functions
- Assist local management in resolving any Accounts Receivables issues
- Support & assist all Project Accounting functions.
- Monitor compliance associated with contractual terms and conditions.
- Responsible for all site mobilization and de-mobilization efforts as related to Field Administration.
- Make recommendations for change and develop implementation strategies for continuous improvements.
- Monitor implementation of the Quality Management System (SOP's, Lessons Learned, Best Practices) as they relate to Field Admin at each jobsite.
- Support Site Management in preparation of Monthly Reports.
- Serve / participate on other initiatives & teams and perform other duties as directed by Field Accounting Manager
- Invoice Client per the Terms and Conditions of the Prime Contract.
- Provide requested reports to management as necessary.
- 5 years experience as a Field Manager
- Previous project accounting experience
- Oil/gas experience is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Worley is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Worley is a drug-free workplace.