Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
At the end of April 2019 WorleyParsons combined with Jacobs' Energy, Chemicals, and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us.
The transition will take time, so in the short-term you may see references to our heritage companies in your application process.
The candidate will research, develop, design, and test a variety of equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial and industrial purposes.
- Performs routine aspects of engineering requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering principles under close supervision
- Work is reviewed for adequacy and accuracy.
- Evaluates the desired goal of the system and develops, designs, or selects the required equipment, power controls, piping, structures and earthwork to achieve the goal.
- Performs calculations and evaluations in the design of equipment and systems for industrial and commercial applications.
- Participates in planning, cost development and management, and scheduling for assigned projects
- Maintains effective communication with project team members and with the customer.
- May use computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering task.
- Recognized Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in mechanical engineering from an accredited college or University required
- 10-15 years' of experience with engineering design of onshore oil and gas production facilities is required
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Registered Professional Engineering license preferred
Worley is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Worley is a background screening, drug-free workplace.