Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Information Coordinator
At the end of April 2019 WorleyParsons combined with Jacobs' Energy, Chemicals, and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us.
The transition will take time, so in the short-term you may see references to our heritage companies in your application process.
Performs a variety of administrative and information coordination (formerly known as document control) support tasks for a group of projects with a strong emphasis on continuous improvement of GID work content and quality.
The following Project Specific activities are directly performed:
- Develop training materials and perform training for GID Office's Information Coordination (formerly known as Document Control function). Follow-up, refresher training may be necessary.
- Develop TGs (Technical guidelines), work processes & checklists to aid GID office with project and engineering transmittal issuance.
- Perform quality checks & audits of GID Office's Information Coordination (formerly known as Document Control activities)
- Step in and issue transmittals for time critical engineering or project deliverables, as needed to support GID administrative efforts.
- Coordination and support of GID development/issuance of Construction Work Packages (using the packaging module).
- Coordinate the setup, organization and flow of all project and administrative information into and out of JPI for a group of projects.
- Issue Project Coordination Meeting Notes on a weekly basis (see section 2).
- Coordinate assembly and issue of project Monthly Reports.
- Coordinate booking of conference rooms, lunches etc. for in-house and off-site meetings hosted by Jacobs.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, including car rentals for local, in-state or out-of-state road trips and flights for long distance and/or international travel.
- Coordinate with Project and/or Workshare coordinators to arrange for hotels, rental cars etc. for visiting Workshare Teams.
- Maintain SPAs/SORs for specific project(s)
- Coordinate scheduling Safety Council or site specific trainings for team members
- Issuance of project documents generated by Project - such as Project Notes from various meetings & monthly reports.
- Issuance of engineering documents.
- Issuance of construction work packages (using packaging modules)
- Archiving & updating client comments on IFR & IFA document on JPI.
- Issuance of project documents generated by other disciplines or services – such as Inspection Reports.
- Project Close Out
- 3-5 years of experience in Engineering documentation life cycle including revision control.
- Well versed in all aspects of JPI
- Document Control experience is required
- Working knowledge of use of Bluebeam & SharePoint.
- Good Written communication & in-depth knowledge of Project Delivery work processes to be able to develop / update TGs, define work flow and audit GID offices' activities.
- Good oral / written communications to conduct training sessions for GID personnel
- Demonstrates full support of the other PICs and project teams
- Available for GID coordination activities early in the mornings.
- Current Experience in work-sharing document control and / or PAA activities is a plus.
- Understanding of Construction Work Package content and coordinating and supporting their development in each phase of work with engineering staff will be a required skill. Training and on-going support will be provided to ensure your effectiveness in this area. Current Experience is a plus.
Worley is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Worley is a drug-free workplace.