Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Production Electrician – Entry Level through Experienced
- 1 -3 years of related experience.
- Formal craft training with the ability to read blueprints, shop orders, sketches, and drawings is necessary to the completion of tasks or work.
- Must be able to perform basic (simple) shop mathematics.
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts.
- Willingness and flexibility to work extended hours as needed to accomplish the task.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICALDEMAND REQUIREMENTS:
Physicaldemands described have been validated by on-site job analysis. They are representative of the physicaldemands that must be met by an employee to successfully and safely perform theessential functions of this job. Thefollowing information is a synopsis of key physical demand requirementsdetermined from a detailed job analysis:
- Postural: Must have the ability to move extremities andspine throughout a sufficient range of motion that will permit the employee towork in a variety of postures involving a range from floor to overheadlevel. Flexing and twisting of the trunkand other awkward postures are occasionally required.
- Dexterity: Must have a good dexterity and frequently useone and two hands throughout the work period for tasks involving fingering,gripping and manipulation.
- CardiorespiratoryDemand: Must have sufficient cardiorespiratoryfitness to be able to perform medium workinvolving heavy lifting. Must be able tosafely tolerate medium demands onthe cardiorespiratory system in various temperature ranges and humidity.
- General PhysicalActivities: Include standing, walking, sitting, stooping,kneeling, squatting, body twisting, sense of touch, manual dexterity, speakingclearly, seeing distant/reading, reaching, hearing, depth perception, colorvision, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, climbing stairsand balancing.
- Physical Demand Level -Medium: Must be able to perform medium physical laboras classified by the United States Department of Labor. Physical demands typically involve lifting,carrying, pushing and pulling not to exceed 60 lbs.
This position requires useof information which is subject to the International Traffic in ArmsRegulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within themeaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S.Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.