Lennox International (LII)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Field Technical Consultant II
at Lennox International (LII)
- Requisition #
- Sales Support
- Shift / Hours
Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.
Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers.
We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
This field consultant develops and delivers training courses for training customers or technical employees focused on the installation, maintenance and repair of HVAC products. The consultant also troubleshoots technical inquiries.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Identify customer needs.
- Investigate and resolve technical inquiries.
- Assist in developing, testing and maintaining courses and materials used in training.
- Assist in establishing course content and student learning objectives.
- Prepare course syllabus, lesson plans and student manuals, and coordinate the development of training aids.
- Review problem areas and identify training needs.
- Develop criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
- Update course materials on a continuous basis to ensure timeliness and relevance.
- Conduct training using all delivery methods.
Requires a high school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Prefer two year college degree, HVAC degree or equivalent. Requires at least 1 years relevant training experience in addition to at least 5 years technical experience.
Advanced knowledge of assigned products and the application of diagnostic techniques and service aids. Knowledge and ability to apply learning theories to classroom situations. Developed presentation skills using a variety of technologies. Strong verbal and written communication skills required. Individual must have some sales ability along with a track record of fostering solid customer relationships. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Proficient in leading WebEx meetings.